Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notable Trade EPF emerges as substantial shareholder in Inari

Go down

Notable Trade EPF emerges as substantial shareholder in Inari Empty Notable Trade EPF emerges as substantial shareholder in Inari

Post by Cals Wed 04 Mar 2015, 21:35

Notable Trade
EPF emerges as substantial shareholder in Inari

By Gho Chee Yuan / theedgemarkets.com   | March 4, 2015 : 6:11 PM MYT   

KUALA LUMPUR (March 4): [size=14]The Employees Provident Fund Board (EPF) has emerged as a substantial shareholder in Inari Amertron Bhd today, with a 5.1% stake.

In a filing with Bursa Malaysia this evening, Inari (fundamental: 2.7; valuation 2.1) said the pension fund purchased a total of 1.028 million shares or 0.14% stake in the company on Feb 27. The filing did not state the transacted price.

The latest acquisition brings EPF's stake in Inari to 5.1%, translating into 36.42 million shares.

Inari is involved in back-end semiconductor packaging, which comprises back-end wafer processing, package assembly and radio frequency final testing for the semiconductor industry.

The counter closed down two sen or 0.63% at RM3.13 today, bringing its market capitalisation to RM2.21 billion.

[size=12](Note: The Edge Research's fundamental score reflects a company’s profitability and balance sheet strength, calculated based on historical numbers. The valuation score determines if a stock is attractively valued or not, also based on historical numbers. A score of 3 suggests strong fundamentals and attractive valuations.)[/size]
[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down