Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trading in Super Enterprise halted pending material announcement

Go down

Trading in Super Enterprise halted pending material announcement Empty Trading in Super Enterprise halted pending material announcement

Post by Cals Tue 31 Mar 2015, 21:50

Trading in Super Enterprise halted pending material announcement

By Charlotte Chong / theedgemarkets.com   | March 31, 2015 : 11:55 AM MYT  

KUALA LUMPUR (Mar 31): Trading in the securities of [size=14]Super Enterprise Holdings Bhd has been suspended from 9am to 5pm today, pending an announcement.

In a filing to Bursa Malaysia this morning, Super Enterprise (fundamental: 2.50; valuation: 1.80) said it had requested for the suspension of trading of its securities today, pending the release of a material announcement.

Prior to the suspension, its counter rose 152.16% to a five-year high of RM2.73 from RM1.083 on Apr 3 last year. Its market capitalisation was at RM113.8 million.

Super Enterprise is involved in the manufacture of labels and stickers.

(Note: The Edge Research's fundamental score reflects a company’s profitability and balance sheet strength, calculated based on historical numbers. The valuation score determines if a stock is attractively valued or not, also based on historical numbers. A score of 3 suggests strong fundamentals and attractive valuations.)
[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down