Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stocks With Momentum: Connectcounty

Go down

Stocks With Momentum: Connectcounty Empty Stocks With Momentum: Connectcounty

Post by Cals Tue 14 Apr 2015, 19:04

Stocks With Momentum: Connectcounty

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

By theedgemarkets.com / theedgemarkets.com   | April 14, 2015 : 10:47 AM MYT  

Connectcounty Holdings Bhd (-ve)
Ace market-listed, Connectcounty ([size=14]CCHB
) (Fundamental: 0.95/3, Valuation: 0/3) mainly provides cables, wires and connectors such as HDMI cables and USB connectors to the interconnect industry.

CCHB has been operating in the red since 2011. Revenue for 2014 declined slightly by 0.5% to RM52.54 million, while net loss was higher at RM3.34 million as compared to RM1.1 million a year ago.  

On April 1, 2015, CCHB had proposed to diversify into electrical, mechanical and telecommuncation engineering by acquiring Kejuruteraan Asastera Sdn Bhd (KASB) for RM25 million.

The company intends to undertake a rights issue of irredeemable convertible preference shares (ICPS), raising a minimum proceeds RM16.5 million, of which RM12.5 million will be used to fund the acquisition of KASB. The remaining RM12.5 million required will be settled through 250 million ICPS.

CCHB has net cash of RM4.47 million as end-2014. The stock currently trades at 2.5 times book-value.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This article first appeared in The Edge Financial Daily, on April 14, 2015.
[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down