Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiap Teck’s uptrend remains intact, says HLIB Research

Go down

Hiap Teck’s uptrend remains intact, says HLIB Research Empty Hiap Teck’s uptrend remains intact, says HLIB Research

Post by Cals Tue 21 Apr 2015, 20:45

Hiap Teck’s uptrend remains intact, says HLIB Research

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

By theedgemarkets.com / theedgemarkets.com   | April 21, 2015 : 8:26 AM MYT

KUALA LUMPUR (April 21): [size=14]Hong Leong IB Research says although Hiap Teck Ventures Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) could experience some profit taking activities after a 7.9% wow spike, near term uptrend remains intact following its long term downtrend line breakout while staying above its 10-day, 20-day and 30-day simple moving average (SMA) trend lines.

In a note today, the research house said that as long as immediate term support of 52 sen or 30-d SMA is not violated, near term uptrend remains intact, evidenced by the bullish daily and weekly MACD and slow stochastics indicators.

“Near term resistances are 57 sen - A decisive breakout above 57.5 sen (100-d SMA) will spur prices to retest 61.5 sen (38.2% FR) before reaching our long term price target at 66 sen (200-d SMA). Cut loss at 49. 5 sen,” it said.  
[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down