Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Stock Icon falls in active trade after MACC remands CEO & COO

Go down

Hot Stock Icon falls in active trade after MACC remands CEO & COO Empty Hot Stock Icon falls in active trade after MACC remands CEO & COO

Post by Cals Thu 23 Apr 2015, 21:56

Hot Stock
Icon falls in active trade after MACC remands CEO & COO

KUALA LUMPUR (April 23): Shares of Icon Offshore Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) fell in active trade this morning after The Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission remanded the company’s chief executive officer (CEO) Dr Jamal Yusof and his brother, chief operating officer (COO) Rahman Yusof, to “facilitate and assist [in] investigations” currently being conducted by the anti-corruption agency.
At 9.11am, Icon lost 6.5 sen to 62 sen with 13.62 million shares traded.
However, Icon Offshore, in a statement to Bursa Malaysia yesterday, said it is not aware of the “details of the nature of the investigations or their status”.
The Edge Financial Daily this morning reported that the company said it was committed to upholding the company’s corporate values that promote integrity throughout the entire company.
Icon Offshore also said it has a code of conduct that places a high priority on upholding high ethical standards.
“The board takes serious exception to any breaches in policies and integrity, and will not hesitate to take appropriate actions if necessary. We will continue to monitor the situation and any material development shall be announced,” it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down