Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Stock Kanger shares, warrants still active

Go down

Hot Stock Kanger shares, warrants still active Empty Hot Stock Kanger shares, warrants still active

Post by Cals Mon 11 May 2015, 01:53

Hot Stock
Kanger shares, warrants still active

KUALA LUMPUR (May 8): Shares and warrants of Kanger International Bhd continued to be traded actively today as the counters had been the last few days.
At 12.06pm today, Kanger rose 2 sen or 8.2% to RM26.5 sen. The second most active counter saw trades of 62.1 million. It had earlier risen to a high of 27 sen.
Rising in tandem were its warrants Kanger-WA. The most active counter gained 0.5 sen or 4% to 13 sen on 62.9 million units.
“We noticed Kanger shares and warrants were very active the last few days, but we’re not sure why,” a dealer told theedgemarkets.com over the telephone.
He noted market perception has held Kanger more favourably given its bamboo flooring business seen to be “genuine” as compared to most China-based listed companies that have been perceived with “stigma”.
On Wednesday, the firm’s shares and warrants were also actively traded but on a decline.
The fall on warrant price could be an indicator that investors were taking profit on the warrants, which were issued free to shareholders through a bonus issue of warrants on the basis of one warrant for two shares held.
(Note: The Edge Research's fundamental score reflects a company’s profitability and balance sheet strength, calculated based on historical numbers. The valuation score determines if a stock is attractively valued or not, also based on historical numbers. A score of 3 suggests strong fundamentals and attractive valuations.)
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down