Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Stock K-One shares, warrants slump in active trade after poor 1Q performance

Go down

Hot Stock K-One shares, warrants slump in active trade after poor 1Q performance Empty Hot Stock K-One shares, warrants slump in active trade after poor 1Q performance

Post by Cals Fri 29 May 2015, 00:22

Hot Stock
K-One shares, warrants slump in active trade after poor 1Q performance

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

By Surin Murugiah / theedgemarkets.com   | May 28, 2015 : 11:58 AM MYT   

KUALA LUMPUR (May 28): Shares and warrants of [size=14]K-One Technology Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) slumped in active trade today after the company’s net profit for the first quarter ended May 31, 2015 fell sharply to RM520,000 from RM3.24 million a year earlier on lower revenue of RM32.62 million compared to RM45.88 million a year earlier.

At 11.37am, K-One shares fell 20.80% or 13 sen to 49.5 sen with 44.57 million shares done while its warrant, K1-WB fell 27.63% or 10.5 sen to 27.5 sen with 32.1 million units done.

K-One said the significant decrease in sales was mainly due to the reduced demand of network cameras and to a small extent, electronic headlamps.
[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down