Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stock With Momentum: NCB Holdings

Go down

Stock With Momentum: NCB Holdings Empty Stock With Momentum: NCB Holdings

Post by Cals Thu 11 Jun 2015, 19:40

Stock With Momentum: NCB Holdings

NCB Holdings Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) (+ve)
SHARE price of NCB (Fundamental: 2.05/3, Valuation: 2.0/3) has recovered strongly since reaching a low of RM2.07 in December. The stock closed at RM3.10 yesterday, up 38.3% year-to-date. 
NCB, which is controlled by Permodalan Nasional Bhd with 53.4% stake and 15.7%-owned by MMC Corp, operates Northport in Port Klang and provides container haulage services. For 2014, net profit plunged 46.1% to RM27.9 million, largely affected by lower container throughput volume, higher expenditures and loss-making logistics operations.
Net profit for 1Q15, however, jumped 144.4% y-o-y to RM11.6 million, thanks to a 12.4% growth in container throughput volume and lower fuel cost. Meanwhile, sales fell 3.7% y-o-y to RM197.98 million, mainly due to lower contribution from logistics operations, as it exited from trucking and warehouse distribution.
The stock trades at a trailing 12-month P/E of 66.4 times and 0.99 times book. Dividends totalled 7 sen in 2014, giving a net yield of 2.3%. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This article first appeared in The Edge Financial Daily, on June 11, 2015.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down