Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stock With Momentum: C.I Holdings

Go down

Stock With Momentum: C.I Holdings Empty Stock With Momentum: C.I Holdings

Post by Cals Thu 21 Jan 2016, 18:14

Stock With Momentum: C.I Holdings

By Asia Analytica / The Edge Financial Daily   | January 21, 2016 : 10:48 AM MYT   

This article first appeared in The Edge Financial Daily, on January 21, 2016.

[size=16]C.I Holdings Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Valuation: 0.20, Fundamental: 2.10) (+ve)

Shares of C.I. Holdings (CIH) rose 3.7% to close at RM3.10 on active trade yesterday, with over 2.2 million shares changing hands. In comparison, its average 200-day trading volume was just 255,431 shares.
CIH is primarily engaged in the trading, manufacturing and packaging of all types of edible oils, which accounted for 89.5% of its revenue in FYJune2015. The company also manufactures and distributes tap and sanitary ware.
For 1QFY2016, revenue grew 197.1% y-o-y to RM260.1 million while net profit surged more than 11-fold to RM10.1 million. This was due to net forex gains totaling RM4.4 million and higher contribution from the edible oil products division, which included contribution from its 60%-owned subsidiary Palmtop Vegeoil Products Sdn Bhd (Palmtop), acquired in May 2015.
Last November, Palmtop proposed to acquire the entire stake of Continental Palms Pte Ltd for S$500,000 (RM1.5 million) from Dato’ Sukumaran s/o Ramasamy, who is also a director and substantial shareholder of Palmtop, and a non-independent director of CIH.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Related Articles

[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down