Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stock With Momentum: NCB Holdings

Go down

Stock With Momentum: NCB Holdings Empty Stock With Momentum: NCB Holdings

Post by Cals Thu 02 Jul 2015, 01:06

Stock With Momentum: NCB Holdings

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

By Asia Analytica / The Edge Financial Daily   | July 1, 2015 : 10:29 AM MYT   .

[size=14]NCB Holdings Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) (-ve)

SHARE price of NCB (Fundamental: 2.05/3, Valuation: 0.8/3) has risen by 38.0% since it was first picked by our momentum algorithm on March 17. The stock rose as much as 4.3% before ending 0.3% higher at RM3.52 yesterday. 

On June 16, MMC Corp, the flagship company of Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Al-Bukhary, raised its stake in NCB to 21.05% from 15.73% previously. The 5.3% stake was acquired from the Port Klang Authority at RM86.2 million or RM3.45 per share.

NCB operates Northport in Port Klang and provides container haulage services. Northport has about 24% market share of Port Klang’s 10.95 million TEUs (20-foot equivalent units). For 2014, net profit plunged 46.1% to RM27.9 million, largely affected by lower container throughput volume, higher expenditures and loss-making logistics operations. 

Net profit for 1Q15, however, jumped 144.4% y-o-y to RM11.6 million, thanks to a 12.4% growth in container throughput volume and lower fuel cost.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This article first appeared in The Edge Financial Daily, on April 27, 2015.
[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down