Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stock With Momentum: Ta Ann Holdings

Go down

Stock With Momentum: Ta Ann Holdings Empty Stock With Momentum: Ta Ann Holdings

Post by Cals Thu 17 Dec 2015, 00:35

Stock With Momentum: Ta Ann Holdings

By Asia Analytica / The Edge Financial Daily   | December 16, 2015 : 10:40 AM MYT 

[size=16]This article first appeared in The Edge Financial Daily, on December 16, 2015.

[size=16]Ta Ann Holdings Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Valuation: 2.00, Fundamental: 2.30) (-ve)

SHARES of Ta Ann (Fundamental: 2.3/3, Valuation: 2.0/3) continued to rise, closing 3.9% higher at an all-time high of RM4.85 yesterday.

This came after it was reported that Sarawak-based timber companies are expected to record better 4Q2015 results, on the back of continued weakness in ringgit and stable selling prices. 

Sarawak-based Ta Ann is primarily engaged in the manufacturing and sale of sawn timber, veneer and plywood, trading of timber logs and cultivation of oil palms. 

For 3Q2015, revenue grew 5% to RM298.9 million while net profit rose an outsized 54.6% to RM67.4 million, primarily due to higher fresh fruit bunch production and better average selling prices of export logs and plywood in ringgit terms. The latter offset the 31% and 9% fall in sales volume of logs and plywood, respectively.

Dividends totalled 20 sen per share for 2015, so far, giving a net yield of 4.1%.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size][/size]

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down