Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comintel to remain up and bullish, says HLIB Research

Go down

Comintel to remain up and bullish, says HLIB Research Empty Comintel to remain up and bullish, says HLIB Research

Post by Cals Fri 15 Apr 2016, 00:47

Comintel to remain up and bullish, says HLIB Research
By theedgemarkets.com / theedgemarkets.com   | April 14, 2016 : 8:52 AM MYT

KUALA LUMPUR (April 14): Comintel Corporation Bhd shares are expected to remain up and bullish on the back of strong buying momentum, according to Hong Leong IB Research.
In a trading idea note today, the research house said Comintel reported another quarterly record high earnings for its fourth quarter, causing a renewed surge in share price on March 25,  2016.
“At this juncture, we expect the trend of the stock to remain up and bullish on the back of strong buying momentum in daily MACD, RSI and Stochastics oscillators.
“On anticipation of further upside, technical upside resistances of 84 sen , 89.5 sen , and 96 sen (long-term objective).
“Supports are at 77 sen and 75 sen. Cut loss below 73 sen,” it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down