Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My activity in this boring weekend

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My activity in this boring weekend - Page 2 Empty Re: My activity in this boring weekend

Post by W Sat 23 Jul 2011, 11:04

Winning Heart ❤ wrote:
W wrote:I wan to go out shopping...drink tea with fren.watch movie.....and play some dota..

beside these,i duno what can i do le..........[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How about comrades here,pls share??

Go to Penang and surprise your gf ... sure she will very lam lar [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

she will come my here soon..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

My activity in this boring weekend - Page 2 Empty Re: My activity in this boring weekend

Post by K.Y. Sat 23 Jul 2011, 11:26

Wesly u r penang ppl? Where is UPM? Come we play dota, haha.
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sat 23 Jul 2011, 19:06

K.Y. wrote:Wesly u r penang ppl? Where is UPM? Come we play dota, haha.

no wor..i am muar ppl.you can more acquaint to all of us through the thread 'shall we introduce ourselves' in top of the community lounge.

haha,i just play dota single game only wor..normally once everytime market off.bully bots hehe....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Sat 23 Jul 2011, 19:30

Haha. i come from butterworth, penang. How come ur girlfren is penang people? I used to play Dota and PES only, few years back when i've 14 to 17, i dam mad at dota. I play PES after market closed. U play Garena?
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sat 23 Jul 2011, 21:29

K.Y. wrote:Haha. i come from butterworth, penang. How come ur girlfren is penang people? I used to play Dota and PES only, few years back when i've 14 to 17, i dam mad at dota. I play PES after market closed. U play Garena?

i meet my galfren in university kl ma..

nope,i long time didnt play dota online le and dont think to play it online again,i just play with bots...alone. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sat 23 Jul 2011, 22:46

K.Y. wrote:Haha. i come from butterworth, penang. How come ur girlfren is penang people? I used to play Dota and PES only, few years back when i've 14 to 17, i dam mad at dota. I play PES after market closed. U play Garena?

pes player wor......football?????/
i play fifa all the time.......no one play with me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Sat 23 Jul 2011, 23:06

phoenix wrote:

pes player wor......football?????/
i play fifa all the time.......no one play with me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Last time i played FIFA too. But last year i went to buy PES and try, It is better than FIFA in graphic, haha. U support what team? Me liverpool [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 24 Jul 2011, 09:08

i suppost chelsea but never watch football one yr d leh........only play game [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 24 Jul 2011, 09:19

fifa 11 graphic very lag leh.........
everytime i play sure lag one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i used to play pes and winning 11 in ps2.....bt nt good at it....
i thk winning and pes for more pro ppl??? and fifa for ppl who want to have fun like me........
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Sun 24 Jul 2011, 09:40

Haha. Actually i dont like PES when i first installed it because all the team kits are different, so i went to download a patch that ppl modified and installed it. Im die hard Liverpool fans leh, been supporting since i was 7 yrs old. haha.
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 24 Jul 2011, 10:42

K.Y. wrote:Haha. Actually i dont like PES when i first installed it because all the team kits are different, so i went to download a patch that ppl modified and installed it. Im die hard Liverpool fans leh, been supporting since i was 7 yrs old. haha.

got went to watch them when they come here to play????
i wish i can watch chelsea too leh.....last time they come i was in kl bt no money [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
now can afford bt too far away [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Sun 24 Jul 2011, 10:51

phoenix wrote:
K.Y. wrote:Haha. Actually i dont like PES when i first installed it because all the team kits are different, so i went to download a patch that ppl modified and installed it. Im die hard Liverpool fans leh, been supporting since i was 7 yrs old. haha.

got went to watch them when they come here to play????
i wish i can watch chelsea too leh.....last time they come i was in kl bt no money [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
now can afford bt too far away [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Haha i didnt watch them. Im planning go to UK in my 3rd year study So if can get to there then i watch there lor.
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2