Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

understand when bb will become insensitive to mom movement

+9
kppl
davors
sun
luigee
Samseng
Netsoft
acyk
ejam77
twink
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

understand when bb will become insensitive to mom movement - Page 2 Empty Re: understand when bb will become insensitive to mom movement

Post by luigee Fri 07 Jan 2011, 14:00

Thanks a lot, Maxims. If I do make it one day like you I would like to treat you man..Really appreciate your kind advice.
luigee
luigee

Back to top Go down

understand when bb will become insensitive to mom movement - Page 2 Empty Re: understand when bb will become insensitive to mom movement

Post by sun Fri 07 Jan 2011, 14:26

tq max. life long learning from u [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Jun 2011, 07:52

those bb counter which has lots of player involvement and with high volume and when mom chiong too much tend to exhibit insensitiviness characteristic....

but those solo counter which less player play will chiong more upon mom chiong..but the hiccup is mm is the one decide how much prices to adjust up or down

Back to top Go down

Post by davors Thu 30 Jun 2011, 07:59

AWESOME POST! Dancing
davors
davors

Male Join date : 2011-01-05
Job/Hobbies : Design/Trade/Shoot/Travel
Stock Exposure : WYSIWYG

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Wed 21 Mar 2012, 00:05

bump!
kppl
kppl

Male Join date : 2012-01-31
Stock Portfolio : AIG, DHI, ORCL, CSCO, BRK.B
Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 May 2012, 11:29

Trading Range of mom and bb

case study kulim and kulim ce

when mom goes 4.60 -4.63 bb only trade at 0.195 - 0.20

when mom goes 4.48 4.50 level...bb trade at 0.185 0.190, for me this i call insensitve due to gan chan osk mm it. therefore this stock hard to make money due to the gap. conclusion try to avoid it

Back to top Go down

Post by WW Wed 30 May 2012, 11:39

sifu...thx for reminding us again on this. Did experience the insensitive bb in kulim-cc earlier, but mom move higher. In summary, I paid the tuition fee [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WW
WW

Male Join date : 2011-10-09
Job/Hobbies : Share Trading, Golfing
Comments : Money, Ideas, Patience and Luck
Profit & Loss New life since 2013...TA & FA to max return !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 May 2012, 11:45

maxims wrote:Trading Range of mom and bb

case study kulim and kulim ce

when mom goes 4.60 -4.63 bb only trade at 0.195 - 0.20

when mom goes 4.48 4.50 level...bb trade at 0.185 0.190, for me this i call insensitve due to gan chan osk mm it. therefore this stock hard to make money due to the gap. conclusion try to avoid it

meaning if mom go down..mm refuse to let the bb drop too much and if mom goes up mm also refuse to let bb go up too much. if like that how to play? only gan chan osk make all the money from the spread

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Wed 30 May 2012, 11:47

so we got 2 gan chans...osk and amb? Tongue
kppl
kppl

Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Wed 30 May 2012, 11:51

kppl80 wrote:so we got 2 gan chans...osk and amb? Tongue

n kppl? Devil Devil Devil Devil Devil Devil Devil Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Wed 30 May 2012, 11:56

phoenix777 wrote:
kppl80 wrote:so we got 2 gan chans...osk and amb? Tongue

n kppl? Devil Devil Devil Devil Devil Devil Devil Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing

eh?!?! buta buta! Cry
kppl
kppl

Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Wed 30 May 2012, 15:00

+1
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe88 Thu 31 May 2012, 08:08

Many many thanks for sharing, Tai-Sifu. Learning loads from u.
Thumbs Up Smiley Clap Smiley
Phoebe88
Phoebe88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2