Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dialog-cc...i will not sell anymore

+2
Bursa berserker
jamesies
6 posters

Go down

dialog-cc...i will not sell anymore Empty dialog-cc...i will not sell anymore

Post by Guest Fri 07 Oct 2011, 11:53

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

dialog-cc...i will not sell anymore Empty Re: dialog-cc...i will not sell anymore

Post by jamesies Fri 07 Oct 2011, 12:55

lol, what's up with dialog-cc ?
how about dialog-ha, any idea about it ? xD

jamesies

Male Join date : 2011-10-03
Job/Hobbies : Catches Ikan Bilis
Stock Exposure : 1 Years

Back to top Go down

dialog-cc...i will not sell anymore Empty Re: dialog-cc...i will not sell anymore

Post by Guest Fri 07 Oct 2011, 14:34

jamesies wrote:lol, what's up with dialog-cc ?
how about dialog-ha, any idea about it ? xD

ha no idea..qty too small no want to analyse but i see the value in dialog cc..this time will determine to pick up[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Oct 2011, 15:06

i am not selling if not reach my desire price

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Oct 2011, 15:06

i want "try" something new..."experiment"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bursa berserker Fri 07 Oct 2011, 16:35

master what is your tp for dialog-cc?????
Bursa berserker
Bursa berserker

Male Join date : 2011-10-07
Stock Portfolio : mitra :D lol

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Fri 07 Oct 2011, 18:02

Terminal to boost Dialog income: OSK

OSK Research Sdn Bhd is positive on the construction of Langsat Terminal (Three) to Dialog Group Bhd as it will provide more recurring income and a constant future cash flow.

In a research note today, OSK said Dialog's (55 per cent) and MISC Bhd's (45 per cent) unit, Centralised Terminals Sdn Bhd, had signed a shareholders' agreement to set up the JV company, LgT-3, with China Aviation Oil (Singapore) Corp Ltd.

"LgT-3 will undertake the proposed design, development, operation, management and maintenance of an oil storage tank terminal facility near Tanjung Langsat Port in Johor," it said.

It said the development would allow the company to deploy more capital expenditure and take on higher risk projects such as marginal oilfields.

OSK said it has maintained its "buy" call on Dialog with a higher fair value of RM3.66 from RM3.43 previously. -- Bernama
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Oct 2011, 19:52

rijenn21 wrote:master what is your tp for dialog-cc?????
we don normally talk target...target price is waste of time most of the time

Back to top Go down

Post by t_desmond Fri 07 Oct 2011, 20:27

maxims hw u look on dialog next week? down??

t_desmond

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Oct 2011, 20:35

t_desmond wrote:maxims hw u look on dialog next week? down??

70% up

1. good projects in johor

2. the last two weeks even market crash but dialog buck the trend, pls refer to chart

3. there are at least 4 attempts big qty in the tune of say 20 to 40k lots whack at 2.29 to 2.32(purple colour transaction), i suspect big fund collecting, cause this stock if i am not mistaken down from 2.8 level, and i should safely say dialog will rebound back to at least 2.40 very soon, which is just 11 cents away, if dialog rebound to say 2.39, bb shoud worth around 9.5 to 10 cents

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Oct 2011, 20:38

now nonfarm payroll revised up 57000..dj future immediate green almost 100 point, bursa next week should chiong at least another 10 to 20 points

this is fcuking great catalyst to drive world market up another few days

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Oct 2011, 20:39

i mean another 10 to 20 point on next monday alone hahahaha

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by ESH Fri 07 Oct 2011, 20:57

this is my 4th time trying luck with dialog. all news and trends shows it should uptrending since days ago so now wait for the moment only!
ESH
ESH

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Fri 07 Oct 2011, 23:38

ESH wrote:this is my 4th time trying luck with dialog. all news and trends shows it should uptrending since days ago so now wait for the moment only!

yup....me 3rd time in dialog cc......i cannot wait to take revenge![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down