Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I CANNOT TAHAN THESE JOKERS ANYMORE!!!!

+3
ejam77
locomania
phoenix777
7 posters

Go down

I CANNOT TAHAN THESE JOKERS ANYMORE!!!! Empty I CANNOT TAHAN THESE JOKERS ANYMORE!!!!

Post by phoenix777 Tue 27 Mar 2012, 21:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

38 usd want to show off......no honour at all [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

I CANNOT TAHAN THESE JOKERS ANYMORE!!!! Empty Re: I CANNOT TAHAN THESE JOKERS ANYMORE!!!!

Post by phoenix777 Tue 27 Mar 2012, 21:47

1 hr 38 usd

i make few k 10 secs oso never say anything [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

I CANNOT TAHAN THESE JOKERS ANYMORE!!!! Empty Re: I CANNOT TAHAN THESE JOKERS ANYMORE!!!!

Post by locomania Tue 27 Mar 2012, 22:42

Let them be lor, why want to get spice up about it for nothing. U can't ctrl what they want to do anyway. Whether is USD38, USD38k, or USD38m who care anyway. Could not be bother, not my earning, not paid from my pocket.........whatever
locomania
locomania

Job/Hobbies : enjoy life

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 27 Mar 2012, 22:49

locomania wrote:Let them be lor, why want to get spice up about it for nothing. U can't ctrl what they want to do anyway. Whether is USD38, USD38k, or USD38m who care anyway. Could not be bother, not my earning, not paid from my pocket.........whatever

nthg to do leh......

laughing at their jokes [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] n wonder how some ppl can be happy at such small amt....while some ppl make big bt nt happy....

something to ponder? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by locomania Tue 27 Mar 2012, 23:01

phoenix777 wrote:
locomania wrote:Let them be lor, why want to get spice up about it for nothing. U can't ctrl what they want to do anyway. Whether is USD38, USD38k, or USD38m who care anyway. Could not be bother, not my earning, not paid from my pocket.........whatever

nthg to do leh......

laughing at their jokes [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] n wonder how some ppl can be happy at such small amt....while some ppl make big bt nt happy....

Human nature....we all may had felt the same one way or another. Remember how we felt when we earn from trading the very first time or the first few profits? We felt jubilant and over the roof rite? But if you look at the amount our profit then versus now, no comparison rite? I think is the same phase they went thru now lor.......they themselves will laugh at the newbie's in future as well Evil

Cheers fren...just be glad we are over the initial stage oredi Giggle
locomania
locomania

Job/Hobbies : enjoy life

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 27 Mar 2012, 23:09

locomania wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:

nthg to do leh......

Human nature....we all may had felt the same one way or another. Remember how we felt when we earn from trading the very first time or the first few profits? We felt jubilant and over the roof rite? But if you look at the amount our profit then versus now, no comparison rite? I think is the same phase they went thru now lor.......they themselves will laugh at the newbie's in future as well [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cheers fren...just be glad we are over the initial stage oredi [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
+1
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Wed 28 Mar 2012, 08:14

this not our friend joker right?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Wed 28 Mar 2012, 13:13

win or loose must share ma Giggle
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
kppl
kppl

Male Join date : 2012-01-31
Stock Portfolio : AIG, DHI, ORCL, CSCO, BRK.B
Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Wed 28 Mar 2012, 13:26

ejam77 wrote:this not our friend joker right?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

no no [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by toby08lim Wed 28 Mar 2012, 14:42

haha.... just let them be, or u go bongkar their secret...
(i think they using demo...)
toby08lim
toby08lim

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Wed 28 Mar 2012, 15:02

toby08lim wrote:haha.... just let them be, or u go bongkar their secret...

i make 1-2k in demo leh.....in hour [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

show off 38usd already nthg to say d.....if use demo n earn 38usd n show off [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i wont go this low lah to touch them [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Mar 2012, 15:04

phoenix777 wrote:
toby08lim wrote:haha.... just let them be, or u go bongkar their secret...

i make 1-2k in demo leh.....in hour [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

show off 38usd already nthg to say d.....if use demo n earn 38usd n show off [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i wont go this low lah to touch them [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Wed 28 Mar 2012, 15:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by joker Wed 28 Mar 2012, 16:25

ejam77 wrote:this not our friend joker right?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Although i MIA very long time, this forex player not me leh Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle
joker
joker

Male Join date : 2011-10-08
Job/Hobbies : Trading

Back to top Go down

Post by Bursa berserker Wed 28 Mar 2012, 23:29

hahaha
Bursa berserker
Bursa berserker

Male Join date : 2011-10-07
Stock Portfolio : mitra :D lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down