Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

last call. those that make money pls open account in p&l

Go down

last call. those that make money pls open account in p&l Empty last call. those that make money pls open account in p&l

Post by Guest Tue 11 Oct 2011, 11:06

else i will make them as my foe (bcom features), they cant see my message at all

Back to top Go down

last call. those that make money pls open account in p&l Empty Re: last call. those that make money pls open account in p&l

Post by Guest Tue 11 Oct 2011, 11:06

no more joke and delay [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

last call. those that make money pls open account in p&l Empty Re: last call. those that make money pls open account in p&l

Post by Guest Tue 11 Oct 2011, 11:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Oct 2011, 11:09

my time to u guy is 12.30pm today..after that i will update the foe list

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Tue 11 Oct 2011, 11:15

i alr posted duta ... Smiley
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Oct 2011, 11:15

hlk wrote:i alr posted duta ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i not say u..i say new members....if they don open...it's against my will and not my friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Oct 2011, 11:16

then i will make them as foe...they cant see all my message

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Oct 2011, 11:27

whoelse not yet open...u got time until 12.30 before i start the engine to blacklist u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down