Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bursa Community So Many Comrades Make Money - No time to congratulate them

4 posters

Go down

Bursa Community So Many Comrades Make Money - No time to congratulate them Empty Bursa Community So Many Comrades Make Money - No time to congratulate them

Post by Guest Tue 11 Oct 2011, 13:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Bursa Community So Many Comrades Make Money - No time to congratulate them Empty Re: Bursa Community So Many Comrades Make Money - No time to congratulate them

Post by phoenix777 Tue 11 Oct 2011, 13:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] more to come afternoon
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Bursa Community So Many Comrades Make Money - No time to congratulate them Empty Re: Bursa Community So Many Comrades Make Money - No time to congratulate them

Post by hlk Tue 11 Oct 2011, 14:20

Clap Clap Clap
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandra Tue 11 Oct 2011, 14:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chandra

Female Join date : 2011-02-22
Job/Hobbies : Reading,Surfing Net,Gardening,Cooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Oct 2011, 16:56

to all guest...or register member but not log in...

don be so hai or lan cy lan yong..if u want make money pls log in..cause this forum will be close from time to time

i am rude to talk to u all like this...but if i am not rude..if you guy still stick to the old way of share trading..ain't no good.. i want u all wake up..let us share the prodits[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Tue 11 Oct 2011, 17:26

maxims wrote:to all guest...or register member but not log in...

don be so hai or lan cy lan yong..if u want make money pls log in..cause this forum will be close from time to time

i am rude to talk to u all like this...but if i am not rude..if you guy still stick to the old way of share trading..ain't no good.. i want u all wake up..let us share the prodits[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

when the Money Generator talking.......u'll get the money!....come to joint us here.....especially girls![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ...hehehehhehehehe
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Tue 11 Oct 2011, 18:36

ejam77 wrote:
maxims wrote:to all guest...or register member but not log in...

when the Money Generator talking.......u'll get the money!....come to joint us here.....especially girls![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ...hehehehhehehehe

wah ejam later no time 2 trade need 2 entertain so many SYT... Giggle
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down