Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bursa Community, Investlah.com & Maxims & Comrades - History Reveal

2 posters

Go down

Bursa Community, Investlah.com & Maxims & Comrades - History Reveal Empty Bursa Community, Investlah.com & Maxims & Comrades - History Reveal

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jun 2012, 20:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

look at this topic la guys interesting - frman = maxims

maxims suit also there and ejam and so on..maxims suite sound familiar le..must be joining bursa community before...my follower..he also make money from my call in investlah.com le

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

maxims suit another name call smartklse la...look at the picture above [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

more to come[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Bursa Community, Investlah.com & Maxims & Comrades - History Reveal Empty Re: Bursa Community, Investlah.com & Maxims & Comrades - History Reveal

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jun 2012, 20:25

last time in this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i talk to netsoft, ejam, wewin, budgee, sk, samseng and so on...who is maxims suite [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Bursa Community, Investlah.com & Maxims & Comrades - History Reveal Empty Re: Bursa Community, Investlah.com & Maxims & Comrades - History Reveal

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jun 2012, 20:33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

smartklse aka maxims suit join investlah.com 4 may 2007, wah that time i not yet go for any forum man [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jun 2012, 20:43

aiya dun k..

Back to top Go down

Post by 1 Thu 28 Jun 2012, 20:57

sifu so popular since before.... Kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe88 Thu 28 Jun 2012, 21:41

Wow! Max, you are notorious! Cocktail
Phoebe88
Phoebe88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down