Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxims Forecast and Prediction of the Progress of Bursa Community Forum Vs. Investlah

2 posters

Go down

Maxims Forecast and Prediction of the Progress of Bursa Community Forum Vs. Investlah Empty Maxims Forecast and Prediction of the Progress of Bursa Community Forum Vs. Investlah

Post by Guest Thu 10 Mar 2011, 08:04

1. Investlah has become hura hara and chaotic forum due to the administrator there are those same kind of "chaotic" people which they don take complain nowaday at all and practicing double standard to protect those bully old forumer such as changbl, ethan and bunch of them and to the extent even ban new member if they try to counter back, how to progress like this?

2. All the best best forumer even like maxims and grahamsmum or controversial uyarf being bashing from time to time due to "theory and research" is too brilliant and draw in non-stop attack or criticism from those bully and kok talker like ethan and changbl. If a forum without core members that can give good article and guidance, how can that forum survive longterm wise?

3. What left in investlah is just those newbies (newbie or not i guess is old timer lo, cause investlah allow them to renounce membership and reregister so to boost membership number?) surface from no where and make call that hwgb will guarantee go to rm5.00 type call [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] or proton bb will go up 500% in days type of conman call or engage in personal attack daily. How to progress?

4. Bursa Community is indifferent, i am sure admin will not hesitate to ban any member that try to engage in nonsense personal attack or give irresponsible call that is out of the mind or normal share market practices.

5. I am also sure, most forumers here in Bursa Community is gaining pace and improvement in stock trading including the "naive and novice" all new stock trader like phoenix87 and 8888. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

6. We have limited number of forumers, maybe only 30, but this is the group of "founding members" that will make B com progress and reach new height in months or years to come, this is the core gorup of members that will sustain the activity of b com for as long as most of us make money quite consistently and i wonder why cant we make money if we have good forumer like maxims etc to guide them?

7. In short, i think investlah chaotic is a time bomb to the extent the culture there is rotten to core root which is beyond rescue like "be end" and forumers eventually will find that forum totally not trustworthy to engage in share investment sharing and idea exchanging and they will switch forum. Trust me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Maxims Forecast and Prediction of the Progress of Bursa Community Forum Vs. Investlah Empty Re: Maxims Forecast and Prediction of the Progress of Bursa Community Forum Vs. Investlah

Post by sun Thu 10 Mar 2011, 08:32

Max sifu sounds like got 'sam sau tai han' with investlah [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Maxims Forecast and Prediction of the Progress of Bursa Community Forum Vs. Investlah Empty Re: Maxims Forecast and Prediction of the Progress of Bursa Community Forum Vs. Investlah

Post by Guest Thu 10 Mar 2011, 08:34

sun wrote:Max sifu sounds like got 'sam sau tai han' with investlah [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

is not sam sau tai han, i am a righteous man....i cant tolerate not righteous thing lo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Mar 2011, 08:36

sun how u feel if u were being constantly bully nonstop and after complain to that lousy admin and nothing happen? u tell me first. i am answering your question with a question [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Thu 10 Mar 2011, 08:45

Maxims wrote:sun how u feel if u were being constantly bully nonstop and after complain to that lousy admin and nothing happen? u tell me first. i am answering your question with a question [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ok ok, i know, I was from inverstlah as well, I know their pattern la.

ya, talk abt this I must thanks to ejam for PM me there, otherwise I wont know this fantastic place [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Thu 10 Mar 2011, 13:33

to hell to investlah conman!.....thanks to Max
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down