Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guy. Boycott OSK Call Warrant

Go down

Guy. Boycott OSK Call Warrant Empty Guy. Boycott OSK Call Warrant

Post by Guest Mon 21 Mar 2011, 09:21

also those very high premium bb....high premium bb very risky....even mom up a lot but bb may gap up also..at the end trap more than ho say..forget it...hsl bb not ideal to enter....

Back to top Go down

Guy. Boycott OSK Call Warrant Empty Re: Guy. Boycott OSK Call Warrant

Post by budgee Mon 21 Mar 2011, 22:07

Yes, thanks for highlighting this very serious issue. If not, a lot of us will kena burn our wallets.

plus 1 rep.
budgee
budgee

Job/Hobbies : Finance, Accounting
Comments : When I make huge losses, I think about those who lost thr lives
Profit & Loss lost a lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Mar 2011, 22:49

I don think majority bb traders are buy and hold during bad time cause of the gearing effect. It's still the mm that did it. I am not assuming but I go buy it and see who is selling and end up all big qty is from mm. Nonetheless, I really think mm is the culprit which is osk. Pchem cc premium and price is cheap yet trader stuck, so I can't find good logical explanations but wysiwyg and have to accept the fact that we can't project how bb price go with this comman warrant. If we can't predict than we see more blind trading bb than other normal counter. We can't forever avoid also but we still have to watch, if we have better choice then no point we choose thus command bb cause up and down how much we can't predict and is control, if can't predict mean our skill is wasted and we trade blindly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down