Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

14th Febuary 2012

+13
WinningHeart
kppl
nitezshiro
mabs
hope
locomania
Chandra
Bursa berserker
phoenix777
inQic
GreenTea
aam
Cals
17 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

14th Febuary 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: 14th Febuary 2012

Post by WinningHeart Tue 14 Feb 2012, 10:08

Bursa market like this very torturing [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .... and i gave up trading and concentrate on client works instead ... need to keep the income coming [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 14 Feb 2012, 10:09

WinningHeart wrote:Bursa market like this very torturing [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .... and i gave up trading and concentrate on client works instead ... need to keep the income coming [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

indeed start turn on lappie here and do some company charity jor Giggle
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Tue 14 Feb 2012, 10:17

Cals wrote:
WinningHeart wrote:Bursa market like this very torturing [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .... and i gave up trading and concentrate on client works instead ... need to keep the income coming [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

indeed start turn on lappie here and do some company charity jor [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Or chit chat sing song here [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 14 Feb 2012, 10:18

WinningHeart wrote:
Cals wrote:

indeed start turn on lappie here and do some company charity jor [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Or chit chat sing song here [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

can also, you guys so long no chit chat , everyday busy making, so today have a spot of tea and a chat? Laugh
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”

Back to top Go down

Post by BursaMan Tue 14 Feb 2012, 10:28

Malton-wa Lai liao

BursaMan

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Tue 14 Feb 2012, 10:30

BursaMan wrote:Malton-wa Lai liao

this is expired bb counter [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 14 Feb 2012, 10:30

BursaMan wrote:Malton-wa Lai liao

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 14 Feb 2012, 10:31

kikikiki Giggle
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Tue 14 Feb 2012, 10:31

Cals wrote:
WinningHeart wrote:
Cals wrote:

can also, you guys so long no chit chat , everyday busy making, so today have a spot of tea and a chat? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Let's start with where and how you going to celebrate ur valentine [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 14 Feb 2012, 10:40

WinningHeart wrote:
Cals wrote:
WinningHeart wrote:
Cals wrote:

can also, you guys so long no chit chat , everyday busy making, so today have a spot of tea and a chat? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Let's start with where and how you going to celebrate ur valentine [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

no plans for me gotta work later, and u WinningH?
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Tue 14 Feb 2012, 10:42

Cals wrote:
WinningHeart wrote:
Cals wrote:
WinningHeart wrote:
Cals wrote:

Not sure yet leh .... tonight may need to work [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 14 Feb 2012, 10:43

WinningHeart wrote:
Cals wrote:
WinningHeart wrote:
Cals wrote:
WinningHeart wrote:

Not sure yet leh .... tonight may need to work [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

valentines at home saprise your wifuuu Dancing Devil

thats what i did wit mabs Devil
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by aam Tue 14 Feb 2012, 11:01

Cals wrote:
WinningHeart wrote:
Cals wrote:
WinningHeart wrote:
Cals wrote:

valentines at home saprise your wifuuu Dancing Devil

thats what i did wit mabs Devil
ada beli bunga sudah? chocolate? little gift? Smiley
aam
aam

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Tue 14 Feb 2012, 11:01

Cals wrote:
WinningHeart wrote:
Cals wrote:
WinningHeart wrote:
Cals wrote:

valentines at home saprise your wifuuu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

thats what i did wit mabs [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Might be at client site for support [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Tue 14 Feb 2012, 11:02

aam wrote:
Cals wrote:
WinningHeart wrote:
Cals wrote:
WinningHeart wrote:

valentines at home saprise your wifuuu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

thats what i did wit mabs [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ada beli bunga sudah? chocolate? little gift? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and wine [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aam Tue 14 Feb 2012, 11:04

WinningHeart wrote:
aam wrote:
Cals wrote:
WinningHeart wrote:
Cals wrote:

ada beli bunga sudah? chocolate? little gift? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

tonite i oso main masak masak at home no eat out, eat out today will be slaughtered Giggle
aam
aam

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 14 Feb 2012, 11:05

aam wrote:
WinningHeart wrote:
aam wrote:
Cals wrote:
WinningHeart wrote:

tonite i oso main masak masak at home no eat out, eat out today will be slaughtered Giggle

kikikiki Giggle Evil Giggle
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandra Tue 14 Feb 2012, 11:07

Bjtoto racing to 4.45.........Wish Sifu was here to guide.....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chandra

Female Join date : 2011-02-22
Job/Hobbies : Reading,Surfing Net,Gardening,Cooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 14 Feb 2012, 11:08

mdm chandra bjt has been in range 440>445 many days Hmm...

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by mabs Tue 14 Feb 2012, 11:10

Cals wrote:
WinningHeart wrote:
Cals wrote:
WinningHeart wrote:
Cals wrote:

saprise? where? where? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mabs
mabs

Female Join date : 2011-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandra Tue 14 Feb 2012, 11:12

Cals wrote:mdm chandra bjt has been in range 440>445 many days [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yeah, noticed that......[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chandra

Female Join date : 2011-02-22
Job/Hobbies : Reading,Surfing Net,Gardening,Cooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 14 Feb 2012, 11:15

Chandra wrote:
Cals wrote:mdm chandra bjt has been in range 440>445 many days [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yeah, noticed that......[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i particulary like CJ looks interesting at that price range 8-9
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Tue 14 Feb 2012, 11:16

aam wrote:
tonite i oso main masak masak at home no eat out, eat out today will be slaughtered [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Good idea wor ... Abu so romantic .... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Tue 14 Feb 2012, 11:17

Chandra wrote:Bjtoto racing to 4.45.........Wish Sifu was here to guide.....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wow sis Chandra still in the battlefield .... wish u huat [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Tue 14 Feb 2012, 11:19

Mabs wrote:
Cals wrote:
WinningHeart wrote:
Cals wrote:
WinningHeart wrote:

saprise? where? where? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Funny...........[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
kppl
kppl

Male Join date : 2012-01-31
Stock Portfolio : AIG, DHI, ORCL, CSCO, BRK.B
Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next