Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trust ur strongest feeling in selecting counter to trade

2 posters

Go down

trust ur strongest feeling in selecting counter to trade Empty trust ur strongest feeling in selecting counter to trade

Post by Guest Tue 13 Mar 2012, 21:53

most of the time it will work...but for me only..other no comment [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

trust ur strongest feeling in selecting counter to trade Empty Re: trust ur strongest feeling in selecting counter to trade

Post by Guest Tue 13 Mar 2012, 21:54

maxims wrote:most of the time it will work...but for me only..other no comment [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

else how am i going to spend close to rm40k to party every month? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

trust ur strongest feeling in selecting counter to trade Empty Re: trust ur strongest feeling in selecting counter to trade

Post by 1 Tue 13 Mar 2012, 22:00

maxims wrote:
maxims wrote:most of the time it will work...but for me only..other no comment [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

else how am i going to spend close to rm40k to party every month? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

40k per month? Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Tue 13 Mar 2012, 22:27

maxims wrote:

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down