Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ACE MARKET RALLY!! any ACE stock to whack on monday?

+10
hlk
mataseri
sun
Bursa berserker
kppl
Cals
WinningHeart
phoenix777
flyhigh
14 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

ACE MARKET RALLY!! any ACE stock to whack on monday? - Page 6 Empty Re: ACE MARKET RALLY!! any ACE stock to whack on monday?

Post by WinningHeart Fri 23 Mar 2012, 08:32

flyhigh wrote:Hi all...
seem like long time no visit here ady.. haha..
just wanna come and put an end here...

i would like to thanks for the response and welcoming me...

However, i dont think i belong here.. quite different with my trading style.. i apologize because post smthing not appropriate without knowing the trading "theme" here..

Conclusion after read some post here is... ppl in community here really nice & friendly.. and with a very experience and sincere sifu maxims... willing to stay with u guys together all the time no matter hw the market goes..

thanks sifu maxims for ur advices.. i will rmb it!

just ignore me if u guys think i am lo so... haha^^

wish u guys all the best and happy trading!

hey bro flyhigh ... hope u will stay with us together all the time no matter hw the market goes ... BC is like our second home .. sometime it's more than just trading ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

ACE MARKET RALLY!! any ACE stock to whack on monday? - Page 6 Empty Re: ACE MARKET RALLY!! any ACE stock to whack on monday?

Post by ESH Sun 25 Mar 2012, 09:32

WinningHeart wrote:
flyhigh wrote:Hi all...
seem like long time no visit here ady.. haha..
just wanna come and put an end here...

i would like to thanks for the response and welcoming me...

However, i dont think i belong here.. quite different with my trading style.. i apologize because post smthing not appropriate without knowing the trading "theme" here..

Conclusion after read some post here is... ppl in community here really nice & friendly.. and with a very experience and sincere sifu maxims... willing to stay with u guys together all the time no matter hw the market goes..

thanks sifu maxims for ur advices.. i will rmb it!

just ignore me if u guys think i am lo so... haha^^

wish u guys all the best and happy trading!

hey bro flyhigh ... hope u will stay with us together all the time no matter hw the market goes ... BC is like our second home .. sometime it's more than just trading ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hello flyhigh, just stay here and share some of your TA knowledge would be really appreciated :) I read your post and found that your TA works fine [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] the more the merrier. Anyway, which forum are you attached to before this ?
ESH
ESH

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6