Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Investlah - Mother of all Evils

+4
WinningHeart
phoenix777
kittan
8 posters

Go down

Investlah - Mother of all Evils Empty Investlah - Mother of all Evils

Post by kittan Sun 01 Apr 2012, 12:49

Dear All,

I am new registered user at BC - in the past I was an active but un-registered user. Those of you who are members at Investlah, would know that I was an active member with huge following (over 400+ active users).

As this is my first post, I would like to introduce myself and expose investlah's evilness.

I made numerous good calls on investlah, only to help people who lost their $$ following stupid tips on the same forum. If you know my tips, I always do my homework and only when convinced I provide a tip. To make sure this is genuine - I buy myself and post my buying price + quantity when I tip forumers. I do the same when I sell.

For Example:

I tipped MTRONIC when it was 7.5 sens (the night before it flew)

I tipped LEESK when it was 18.5 (to buy) and went to 21 sens (to sell)

I tipped BIMB recently when it was 2.25 with TP of 2.38

I can go on and on but I think you get the point. Lot of my tip followers made money. Little did I realise that this will create problems for me. Not only did Investlah ban me they started to assisinate my character and now they are busy in a self promotion exercise. Shameful really.

The owner of Investlah i.e. Dennis Lee hides himself as the moderator (LG or Laughing Gor) and he also holds the admin rights. They simply ban people who gain popularity or help fellow forumers.

My only reason to post this is to help everyone reading this to understand that investlah is a load of garbage and nothing else. Investlah is a forum where members often talk rubbish, post stupid 'tips', talk about stuff they are not qualified to talk about. It is the worst form of a hypocrite.

My sincere advise is to avoid that forum.. and as I have told my 'inner circle' that my only intention is to help people make some money from the market. We all have bills to pay, live a life and enjoy some small luxuries in life. Unfortunately, the evil investlah could not tolerate this.

Good luck to all and if all works well, I will advise my inner circle to join this forum instead. All the best and your views are most welcome.

kittan

Back to top Go down

Investlah - Mother of all Evils Empty Re: Investlah - Mother of all Evils

Post by 1 Sun 01 Apr 2012, 14:39

sincere welcome you join bc.kittan

mind to introduce yourself? for example the trading style,age,gender, from which state,how long u expose to stock market,earn or loss so far..etc..

This thread should be move to

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Handshake Handshake

lets earn money together kittan.Dancing

Bursa community forum.welcome all experienced trader,newbie,investors.we can become closer friend here.... Heart

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 01 Apr 2012, 16:12

kittan wrote:Dear All,

I am new registered user at BC - in the past I was an active but un-registered user. Those of you who are members at Investlah, would know that I was an active member with huge following (over 400+ active users).

As this is my first post, I would like to introduce myself and expose investlah's evilness.

I made numerous good calls on investlah, only to help people who lost their $$ following stupid tips on the same forum. If you know my tips, I always do my homework and only when convinced I provide a tip. To make sure this is genuine - I buy myself and post my buying price + quantity when I tip forumers. I do the same when I sell.

For Example:

I tipped MTRONIC when it was 7.5 sens (the night before it flew)

I tipped LEESK when it was 18.5 (to buy) and went to 21 sens (to sell)

I tipped BIMB recently when it was 2.25 with TP of 2.38

I can go on and on but I think you get the point. Lot of my tip followers made money. Little did I realise that this will create problems for me. Not only did Investlah ban me they started to assisinate my character and now they are busy in a self promotion exercise. Shameful really.

The owner of Investlah i.e. Dennis Lee hides himself as the moderator (LG or Laughing Gor) and he also holds the admin rights. They simply ban people who gain popularity or help fellow forumers.

My only reason to post this is to help everyone reading this to understand that investlah is a load of garbage and nothing else. Investlah is a forum where members often talk rubbish, post stupid 'tips', talk about stuff they are not qualified to talk about. It is the worst form of a hypocrite.

My sincere advise is to avoid that forum.. and as I have told my 'inner circle' that my only intention is to help people make some money from the market. We all have bills to pay, live a life and enjoy some small luxuries in life. Unfortunately, the evil investlah could not tolerate this.

Good luck to all and if all works well, I will advise my inner circle to join this forum instead. All the best and your views are most welcome.

for all the good things you done....you were ban haih.....

i saw some of your posting and agree they were good honest calls....you ask people not to chase mtronic at 14-15c......when most investlah ppl ask ppl to chase it at 30c.....or nicorp at 70c [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

thats what happen to good people.....you are welcome to join u [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Apr 2012, 09:25

just avoid this evil forum at all cost[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Mon 02 Apr 2012, 09:48

Welcome Kitten [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ... r u the yaotou cat? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Mon 02 Apr 2012, 12:51

kittan?........our bc friend name kaikittan?.....twin?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by mataseri Mon 02 Apr 2012, 14:20

kittan... welcome!... good to know you.

Handshake

mataseri

Male Join date : 2012-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Tue 03 Apr 2012, 12:54

welcome kittan, have fun here Dancing Party Clap
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Investlah - Mother of all Evils Empty kittan here i come

Post by jlivermore Thu 05 Apr 2012, 20:45

hahaha. last nite got banned by LG the s-holes conman again, twice in the month.
anyway as i told u they r the subsidiary of a big sindiket.
those idiots only angkat kaki to LG La. Giggle Giggle

Clap Clap Clap

jlivermore

Back to top Go down

Investlah - Mother of all Evils Empty when did u get banned?

Post by jlivermore Thu 05 Apr 2012, 20:47

i tot u walkout urself?
what happen? nothing was wrong with u mah. Fubar

jlivermore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Apr 2012, 16:44

jlivermore wrote:hahaha. last nite got banned by LG the s-holes conman again, twice in the month.
anyway as i told u they r the subsidiary of a big sindiket.
those idiots only angkat kaki to LG La. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down