Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 may 2012

+10
aam
mabs
kppl
maxlee9327
WinningHeart
inQic
locomania
hlk
Cals
phoenix777
14 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

10 may 2012 - Page 4 Empty Re: 10 may 2012

Post by kppl Thu 10 May 2012, 23:37

maxlee9327 wrote:
Cals wrote:
maxlee9327 wrote:
Cals wrote:Mr Max dont mind me asking what stock profile you are usually trading?

care to share to know you more?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hi Cal, I m new, wi a very min knowledge, can say tat i m lost in this field which i m going to master with all sifu help.....so guess tat i m a good follower as of now .... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
i m working normal hour. So only can drop by to check market n BC once got chance......sigh.....

welcome [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

guess u read the blogs about how to play bb's ?

Thanks and Yup, am still reading thru the old resourceful blog....... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BB not moving much these days...the passed hot times where Oct 2011 (during the greece debacle rebound)...and CNY this year....
not easy for beginners to pick....make sure you paper trade...dont make my mistake Giggle
if you are working full time, even more challenging....im also working full time...
kppl
kppl

Male Join date : 2012-01-31
Stock Portfolio : AIG, DHI, ORCL, CSCO, BRK.B
Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 10 May 2012, 23:39

kppl80 wrote:
maxlee9327 wrote:
Cals wrote:
maxlee9327 wrote:
Cals wrote:Mr Max dont mind me asking what stock profile you are usually trading?

Hi Cal, I m new, wi a very min knowledge, can say tat i m lost in this field which i m going to master with all sifu help.....so guess tat i m a good follower as of now .... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
i m working normal hour. So only can drop by to check market n BC once got chance......sigh.....

Thanks and Yup, am still reading thru the old resourceful blog....... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BB not moving much these days...the passed hot times where Oct 2011 (during the greece debacle rebound)...and CNY this year....
not easy for beginners to pick....make sure you paper trade...dont make my mistake Giggle
if you are working full time, even more challenging....im also working full time...

i am working full time too Devil Devil Devil Devil Devil Devil
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Thu 10 May 2012, 23:42

phoenix777 wrote:
kppl80 wrote:
maxlee9327 wrote:
Cals wrote:
maxlee9327 wrote:

ok ok....im working full time in office with no access to trading platform Tongue
kppl
kppl

Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 10 May 2012, 23:44

kppl80 wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:
kppl80 wrote:
maxlee9327 wrote:
Cals wrote:

ok ok....im working full time in office with no access to trading platform Tongue

Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Thu 10 May 2012, 23:56

phoenix777 wrote:
kppl80 wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:
kppl80 wrote:
maxlee9327 wrote:

part time PDT?? Evil
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Fri 11 May 2012, 00:03

Cals wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:
kppl80 wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:
kppl80 wrote:

part time PDT?? Evil

EDT Tongue
kppl
kppl

Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Fri 11 May 2012, 00:04

EU day trader? Giggle
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Fri 11 May 2012, 00:07

Eastern Daylight Time... Giggle I wont sleep if i could Rofl
kppl
kppl

Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by maxlee9327 Fri 11 May 2012, 08:00

kppl80 wrote:
maxlee9327 wrote:
Cals wrote:
maxlee9327 wrote:

not easy for beginners to pick....make sure you paper trade...dont make my mistake [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thank you and appreciate for the advice.... I made a little mistake and loss a bit, maybe a peanut for most, but it is enuf to make my self "rebound" hahahahaa....... So, I am here to learn......... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
maxlee9327
maxlee9327

Male Join date : 2012-04-20
Job/Hobbies : Makan Gaji
Comments : It's Now or Never!!!
Stock Exposure : less than a year
Profit & Loss Negative still

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Fri 11 May 2012, 08:02

maxlee9327 wrote:
kppl80 wrote:
maxlee9327 wrote:
Cals wrote:
maxlee9327 wrote:

not easy for beginners to pick....make sure you paper trade...dont make my mistake [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thank you and appreciate for the advice.... I made a little mistake and loss a bit, maybe a peanut for most, but it is enuf to make my self "rebound" hahahahaa....... So, I am here to learn......... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

peanut is good Devil Devil Devil Devil Devil
most of here kena till pants gone bfr start earning back including me Headbang Headbang Headbang Headbang Headbang Headbang
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by inQic Fri 11 May 2012, 09:29

phoenix777 wrote:
sun wrote:2 married liao, now left with Hebe, waiting to phoenix cai to marry her, jai you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hebe nt my type bt since no gf now ok lah take lor [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] talk like she like me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

u not ngam then i take bah , haih [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
inQic
inQic

Male Join date : 2011-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4