Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Investlah.com chase away maxims /maximent is their forum biggest loss - 1 maxims equal to their 10k lousy members

Go down

Investlah.com chase away maxims /maximent is their forum biggest loss - 1 maxims equal to their 10k lousy members Empty Investlah.com chase away maxims /maximent is their forum biggest loss - 1 maxims equal to their 10k lousy members

Post by Guest Tue 10 Jul 2012, 10:28

they chase away me years ago..thru their injustice way..therefore...maxims out...and go to other forum...and now maxims determine to bring up other forum FOC, investlah.com will be doom one day because of maxims mostly...i will contribute to it toward that day - the downfall of investlah.com, i try my best. investlah no down maxims will still be there try to make them down.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Investlah.com chase away maxims /maximent is their forum biggest loss - 1 maxims equal to their 10k lousy members Empty Re: Investlah.com chase away maxims /maximent is their forum biggest loss - 1 maxims equal to their 10k lousy members

Post by Guest Tue 10 Jul 2012, 10:30

bcom when i join is no member like most of other forum(can google), i bring up bcom, and will make bcom the best forum in malaysia(not the biggest lah), u think i am investlah.com meh...so lan cy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Investlah.com chase away maxims /maximent is their forum biggest loss - 1 maxims equal to their 10k lousy members Empty Re: Investlah.com chase away maxims /maximent is their forum biggest loss - 1 maxims equal to their 10k lousy members

Post by JF Tue 10 Jul 2012, 10:31

+1.. im outsider.. Smiley
JF
JF

Male Join date : 2011-10-07
Job/Hobbies : $$
Profit & Loss $$

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down