Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bb that potentially will chiong and we must put it under close watch

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

bb that potentially will chiong and we must put it under close watch Empty bb that potentially will chiong and we must put it under close watch

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jun 2011, 10:09

drb, airasia, mhb, kpj, spsetia, kencana, airport, affin and genting

Back to top Go down

bb that potentially will chiong and we must put it under close watch Empty Re: bb that potentially will chiong and we must put it under close watch

Post by 8888 Sat 11 Jun 2011, 13:54

DRB~! the first one.. AA... Monday Chiong LAH!~
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2011-01-31
Comments : Failure is just a stepping stone towards success as long as we learn from the mistake and never do it again.
Profit & Loss Winning!!!

Back to top Go down

bb that potentially will chiong and we must put it under close watch Empty Re: bb that potentially will chiong and we must put it under close watch

Post by davors Sat 11 Jun 2011, 14:12

maxims wrote:drb, airasia, mhb, kpj, spsetia, kencana, airport, affin and genting

drb - Sell Down
airasia - Buy Up
mhb - Mixed Trade
kpj - Buy Up
spsetia - Buy Up
kencana - Buy Up

airport - Sell Down
affin - Buy Up
genting - Mixed Trade
davors
davors

Male Join date : 2011-01-05
Job/Hobbies : Design/Trade/Shoot/Travel
Stock Exposure : WYSIWYG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jun 2011, 14:14

davors wrote:
maxims wrote:drb, airasia, mhb, kpj, spsetia, kencana, airport, affin and genting

drb - Sell Down
airasia - Buy Up
mhb - Mixed Trade
kpj - Buy Up
spsetia - Buy Up
kencana - Buy Up

airport - Sell Down
affin - Buy Up
genting - Mixed Trade

no need this kind of analysis la....see the mom then we act...simple as that....u think we are investlah fellow meh...talk with hundred reasons....at the end their stock lou sai [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by davors Sat 11 Jun 2011, 14:16

maxims wrote:
davors wrote:

drb - Sell Down
airasia - Buy Up
mhb - Mixed Trade
kpj - Buy Up
spsetia - Buy Up
kencana - Buy Up

airport - Sell Down
affin - Buy Up
genting - Mixed Trade

no need this kind of analysis la....see the mom then we act...simple as that....u think we are investlah fellow meh...talk with hundred reasons....at the end their stock lou sai [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hahaha... just reference la... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
davors
davors

Back to top Go down

Post by davors Sat 11 Jun 2011, 14:17

if i am from investlah i will shout~

SPSETIA TP RM5~!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
davors
davors

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jun 2011, 14:17

davors wrote:
maxims wrote:
davors wrote:

drb - Sell Down
airasia - Buy Up
mhb - Mixed Trade
kpj - Buy Up
spsetia - Buy Up
kencana - Buy Up

airport - Sell Down
affin - Buy Up
genting - Mixed Trade

hahaha... just reference la... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sat 11 Jun 2011, 14:18

maxims wrote:
davors wrote:

drb - Sell Down
airasia - Buy Up
mhb - Mixed Trade
kpj - Buy Up
spsetia - Buy Up
kencana - Buy Up

airport - Sell Down
affin - Buy Up
genting - Mixed Trade

haha,max are cursing the investlah fellow....Max,i know the reason one,i am a investlah forumer too before.And i ever read your bb topic and ur call warrant call with maximent user.
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jun 2011, 14:37

weslyku wrote:
maxims wrote:
davors wrote:

drb - Sell Down
airasia - Buy Up
mhb - Mixed Trade
kpj - Buy Up
spsetia - Buy Up
kencana - Buy Up

airport - Sell Down
affin - Buy Up
genting - Mixed Trade

haha,max are cursing the investlah fellow....Max,i know the reason one,i am a investlah forumer too before.And i ever read your bb topic and ur call warrant call with maximent user.

1. the admin there never do their job, they allow flamming etc etc....so if the head is not playing fair then the rest will create havoc

2. forumers say play warrant is risky, so they stand up again me is they want to alert other regarding the potential risk of warrant trading....but they themselves go and buy warrant...thye never also bother other people shouting speculative stock or warrant....

3. the conclusion is, they feel very jealous i am overshine them lo....they simply cant tolerate people smarter than them [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] they are bunch of hypocrite there....

4. so what for we go to those kind of places....that full of trap....without trust.....with ill intention....u kill me i kill u type....u want face i want more face type.....boastful forum

5. forumers claim they even make a fortune...a brand new porsche...u believe or not? where is the proof...so hard to prove meh? erase the name and acc no....show the profits ma....have they ever prove?

6. even i met forumer in investlah (so call my comrades), he claim he bought 20k lots this and that bb....but the reality is not true...i check the transaction...no such thing....even months ago, bc also have one guy call mobile something....so u guy enjoy dealing with this kind of insincere people or not....or do u trust their stock call? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by davors Sat 11 Jun 2011, 14:43

hehehehe...

i think call warrant still safer la...
if premium is low or at discount... you know how much u will lose...

penny stock have unknown bottom... alot people in investlah stuck in penny stock like SAAG, TALAM, TANCO etc... so they very desperate to give FAKE CALL in order to rush out...

just my opinion~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
davors
davors

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jun 2011, 14:44

davors wrote:hehehehe...

i think call warrant still safer la...
if premium is low or at discount... you know how much u will lose...

penny stock have unknown bottom... alot people in investlah stuck in penny stock like SAAG, TALAM, TANCO etc... so they very desperate to give FAKE CALL in order to rush out...

just my opinion~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

true oso....i wonder how come they addicted to those penny penny pn17 potential counter huh

even proton bb which is almost 1000% out of money yet they still wanna jump in...really haiz

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sat 11 Jun 2011, 14:48

[quote="maxims]
1. the admin there never do their job, they allow flamming etc etc....so if the head is not playing fair then the rest will create havoc

2. forumers say play warrant is risky, so they stand up again me is they want to alert other regarding the potential risk of warrant trading....but they themselves go and buy warrant...thye never also bother other people shouting speculative stock or warrant....

3. the conclusion is, they feel very jealous i am overshine them lo....they simply cant tolerate people smarter than them [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] they are bunch of hypocrite there....

4. so what for we go to those kind of places....that full of trap....without trust.....with ill intention....u kill me i kill u type....u want face i want more face type.....boastful forum

5. forumers claim they even make a fortune...a brand new porsche...u believe or not? where is the proof...so hard to prove meh? erase the name and acc no....show the profits ma....have they ever prove?

6. even i met forumer in investlah (so call my comrades), he claim he bought 20k lots this and that bb....but the reality is not true...i check the transaction...no such thing....even months ago, bc also have one guy call mobile something....so u guy enjoy dealing with this kind of insincere people or not....or do u trust their stock call? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote]

haha,all in all,for me the one who follow the call impudently is stupid the most.I would make analyses myself and evaluate is it a good call.If there is potential,then i would monitor.After all,its our money ma..Whatsoever,you shout out you done a trade few k lots in particular warrant,i will not go for it perhaps the warrant is didnt fulfill my qualification. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by davors Sat 11 Jun 2011, 14:48

reading forum outside... alot people dunno how to calculate the premium/discount for call warrant... so they just buy when it is moving...
if good luck then strike lo... if kena mm con in then die la... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
davors
davors

Back to top Go down

Post by davors Sat 11 Jun 2011, 14:49

weslyku wrote:
haha,all in all,for me the one who follow the call impudently is stupid the most.I would make analyses myself and evaluate is it a good call.If there is potential,then i would monitor.After all,its our money ma..Whatsoever,you shout out you done a trade few k lots in particular warrant,i will not go for it perhaps the warrant is didnt fulfill my qualification. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

same la... no free lunch... must evaluate before buy... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
davors
davors

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jun 2011, 14:51

some of them know half bottle yet they wanna act as if they very experience... example is uyafr and followme..this the two i can remember i not put down on them...but need to use them as reference

Back to top Go down

Post by davors Sat 11 Jun 2011, 14:54

maxims wrote:some of them know half bottle yet they wanna act as if they very experience... example is uyafr and followme..this the two i can remember i not put down on them...but need to use them as reference

anyway i already didnt visit that forum long long time...
dowan to waste time there... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
davors
davors

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sat 11 Jun 2011, 14:57

maxims wrote:some of them know half bottle yet they wanna act as if they very experience... example is uyafr and followme..this the two i can remember i not put down on them...but need to use them as reference

uyafr is a penny stock player if i didnt get wrong.

Max,you are warrant player,you both players with different style.So,how come disputation?

Else,i prefer the way you earn money than him did.
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jun 2011, 15:01

weslyku wrote:

uyafr is a penny stock player if i didnt get wrong.

Max,you are warrant player,you both players with different style.So,how come disputation?

Else,i prefer the way you earn money than him did.

last before i go..regardless penny, warrant or normal investor....the basic of trading/investing still relatively the same....when u see people analyse one thing...from there u can judge his/her knowledge on particular sector....

i still remember this followme say he bought few k lot mas at 2.2 level etc and strongly promote mas....

that time i told him he should choose airasia over mas....reason is simple..mas management lousy and airasia pick up like hell and the darling of foreign and local fund whereas epf keep selling on mas...how to go up man? so the truth is...sometimes we don need to talk so many investment jargon such as eps this and that....use common senses and logics is enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jun 2011, 15:03

grahamsmum talk more senses in investment term...i remember one time he jump in my thread and "advise" me on warrant due to that warrant going to expire soon....i ask him few thing then he cant answer liao [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] hey expire doesn't mean that warrrant out of money what...but for most people...they scare that warrant expire mean zero ringgit [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sat 11 Jun 2011, 15:09

maxims wrote:grahamsmum talk more senses in investment term...i remember one time he jump in my thread and "advise" me on warrant due to that warrant going to expire soon....i ask him few thing then he cant answer liao [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] hey expire doesn't mean that warrrant out of money what...but for most people...they scare that warrant expire mean zero ringgit [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

haha,a ridiculous joke from non warrant player.But he is a respected player by much forumer thr based on his analses skill. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Else,the way make utmost the money is a good method we need to follow.It is a simple knowledge.
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 8888 Sat 11 Jun 2011, 15:13

one cibai thing is they ask me to buy Patimas wa... which is sucks and totally run out of money, 0.005 no value d.... but going to expiry... ends up lost all my money... they said want to create market and act as MM ... gather the power in investlah to push up the market... Nonsense... how can they fight against the market?! it's totally nonsense...

I was so stupid to follow.. luckily just RM500...
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Comments : Failure is just a stepping stone towards success as long as we learn from the mistake and never do it again.
Profit & Loss Winning!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sat 11 Jun 2011, 15:15

8888 wrote:one cibai thing is they ask me to buy Patimas wa... which is sucks and totally run out of money, 0.005 no value d.... but going to expiry... ends up lost all my money... they said want to create market and act as MM ... gather the power in investlah to push up the market... Nonsense... how can they fight against the market?! it's totally nonsense...

really pitiful,,man...Hope you got a lesson from the case.Develop your own analyse skill,don simply follow!!!A way for you to alive. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 8888 Sat 11 Jun 2011, 15:19

weslyku wrote:
8888 wrote:one cibai thing is they ask me to buy Patimas wa... which is sucks and totally run out of money, 0.005 no value d.... but going to expiry... ends up lost all my money... they said want to create market and act as MM ... gather the power in investlah to push up the market... Nonsense... how can they fight against the market?! it's totally nonsense...

really pitiful,,man...Hope you got a lesson from the case.Develop your own analyse skill,don simply follow!!!A way for you to alive. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yeah, gambling is not the way, trade with knowledge will make you win!~
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Profit & Loss Winning!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sat 11 Jun 2011, 17:33

i remember there are investlah member went to "site visit" for the factory of the counter they bought ... haha [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 12 Jun 2011, 22:56

bernardlcn wrote:i remember there are investlah member went to "site visit" for the factory of the counter they bought ... haha [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

this is call marry with stock [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next