Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIMB Research sees KLCI rebounding, test 1,630

2 posters

Go down

BIMB Research sees KLCI rebounding, test 1,630 Empty BIMB Research sees KLCI rebounding, test 1,630

Post by hlk Fri 27 Jul 2012, 11:53

KUALA LUMPUR: BIMB Securities Research expects the FBM KLCI to stage a rebound on Friday with the 1,630 as the immediate resistance level but should be restricted ahead of the weekend.

On Thursday, key regional markets were mixed while the KLCI fell 11.18 points to 1,623.91 possibly due to profit taking on recent star performers..

In its market outlook issued on Friday, BIMB Research said global equities and bonds surged following an encouraging statement from ECB's President Mario Draghi on the Euro zone.

The research house said whilst the 10-year yield of both Spain and Italy declined to more manageable levels after touching an all time high two days ago, equities also enjoyed broad based buying.

On Wall Street, the DJI Average gained 212 points to 12,888 with European markets also surged across the board.

“Though we welcome such confident statement, action still speaks louder than words” hence we would prefer to wait if the ECB will follow up with some policies,” it said.
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

BIMB Research sees KLCI rebounding, test 1,630 Empty Re: BIMB Research sees KLCI rebounding, test 1,630

Post by Cals Fri 27 Jul 2012, 12:14

+ for market insight
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down