Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal loan

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Personal loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Personal loan

Post by sun Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:23

weslyku wrote:cikgu sun going to buy toyota vios le!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hehehe,... I dont like Vios le, we are the fan for Honda [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:25

sun wrote:
bernardlcn wrote:huhu ... cikgu Sun play big this time ... add oil add oil [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

play big may loss big too... oh, between, I have convinced hubby to join me, soon he will be on board but he need to settle something first [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wah .... fu chai dong mali liao ... sure win lar this time [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:25

bernardlcn wrote:
weslyku wrote:cikgu sun going to buy toyota vios le!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cikgu Sun kasi hantam cash 90k into spsetia-cb @ 0.045 .... when it chiong to 0.100 ... can buy bmw already [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

no lar, I scared wo, still learning ma... must play safe a bit [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:25

bernardlcn wrote:

Cikgu Sun kasi hantam cash 90k into spsetia-cb @ 0.045 .... when it chiong to 0.100 ... can buy bmw already [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lols,take me a ride pls if buy bmw.thank you~~sun
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:26

bernardlcn wrote:
sun wrote:
bernardlcn wrote:huhu ... cikgu Sun play big this time ... add oil add oil [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

play big may loss big too... oh, between, I have convinced hubby to join me, soon he will be on board but he need to settle something first [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wah .... fu chai dong mali liao ... sure win lar this time [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hope so... eat bubur or rice also NVM coz got company already [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:26

weslyku wrote:
bernardlcn wrote:

she can buy u one vios with that profits ... hoo hoo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:26

sun wrote:

wow,should beware then.A new and powerful couple team is coming on your way!!!!!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:27

sun wrote:
bernardlcn wrote:
sun wrote:

hope so... eat bubur or rice also NVM coz got company already [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

who knows ur hubby will be the next King of Trader [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:28

bernardlcn wrote:
weslyku wrote:
bernardlcn wrote:

she can buy u one vios with that profits ... hoo hoo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wow,thank you thank you.Vios mali mali...... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:33

Bern and Wesly, Sun very lousy lar, thats why ask hubby to join me to support, he is very rationale and logical thinking person, I think he will do good, but with the lousy mentor like me, haiz... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:36

sun wrote:Bern and Wesly, Sun very lousy lar, thats why ask hubby to join me to support, he is very rationale and logical thinking person, I think he will do good, but with the lousy mentor like me, haiz... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sun,nvm...Here got a lots sifu........Especially max. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:40

weslyku wrote:
sun wrote:Bern and Wesly, Sun very lousy lar, thats why ask hubby to join me to support, he is very rationale and logical thinking person, I think he will do good, but with the lousy mentor like me, haiz... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sun,nvm...Here got a lots sifu........Especially max. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes, Wesly, you are right, we have Max sifu here, we also have 8888, ejam, Bern, Budgee, Chandra, David, Davors, hlk, Phoenix, sk, you, etc... I believe everybody has his/her own strengths and there are plenty of things that we can learn from them [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:49

weslyku wrote:

here only got one sifu ... Max sifu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 8888 Mon 13 Jun 2011, 07:36

bernardlcn wrote:
weslyku wrote:

here only got one sifu ... Max sifu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
the rest all main main saje.... lol
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2011-01-31
Comments : Failure is just a stepping stone towards success as long as we learn from the mistake and never do it again.
Profit & Loss Winning!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Mon 13 Jun 2011, 08:45

8888 wrote:
bernardlcn wrote:
weslyku wrote:

the rest all main main saje.... lol

i don knw abt d rest but i still got a long way 2 go only testing water w peanuts gain ... Blush
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by 8888 Mon 13 Jun 2011, 08:49

lol... hlk constant gain with peanut, very geng one leh...
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Comments : Failure is just a stepping stone towards success as long as we learn from the mistake and never do it again.
Profit & Loss Winning!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by 8888 Mon 13 Jun 2011, 08:50

WOW!!~ you see DRB
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Profit & Loss Winning!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by 8888 Mon 13 Jun 2011, 08:50

slowing down... pushing down to 2.31 d...
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Profit & Loss Winning!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by 8888 Mon 13 Jun 2011, 08:51

no more d... fake one...
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Profit & Loss Winning!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2