Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your short term target/goal for BB trading

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Your short term target/goal for BB trading Empty Your short term target/goal for BB trading

Post by WinningHeart Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:20

I always dream to own a high end acoustic guitar like Taylor 414CE ... price range around RM 5k - 6k ... let hope bb trading can help me to achieve my dream by this year end [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Your short term target/goal for BB trading Empty Re: Your short term target/goal for BB trading

Post by sun Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:29

Bern both right and left brains worked... good, hope you get your dream guitar soon, jia you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

By the way, hope one day all the comrades can gather together and you play us your fav song using that guitar [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Your short term target/goal for BB trading Empty Re: Your short term target/goal for BB trading

Post by WinningHeart Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:32

sun wrote:Bern both right and left brains worked... good, hope you get your dream guitar soon, jia you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

By the way, hope one day all the comrades can gather together and you play us your fav song using that guitar [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i play u sing ok? ... deal? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:34

bernardlcn wrote:
sun wrote:Bern both right and left brains worked... good, hope you get your dream guitar soon, jia you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i play u sing ok? ... deal? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

oh sorry, cannot lar, my voice is more rough than my hubby [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:36

sun wrote:
bernardlcn wrote:

oh sorry, cannot lar, my voice is more rough than my hubby [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

no problem at all .. i need this kind of sexy voice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:38

bernardlcn wrote:I always dream to own a high end acoustic guitar like Taylor 414CE ... price range around RM 5k - 6k ... let hope bb trading can help me to achieve my dream by this year end [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wow,bern.....You cant buy this la,later u shift to become a singer then?The forum can absent of you one.You should know. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:40

weslyku wrote:
bernardlcn wrote:I always dream to own a high end acoustic guitar like Taylor 414CE ... price range around RM 5k - 6k ... let hope bb trading can help me to achieve my dream by this year end [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wow,bern.....You cant buy this la,later u shift to become a singer then?The forum can absent of you one.You should know. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I wish one day i can play this guitar while monitoring bb stock ... huhu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:41

Headbang

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:42

Ok lar Bern, since Anita Mui already in heaven, I help support lor [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:42

maxims wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Max sifu ... what is ur short term goal now? ... unlimited supply of pullman massage? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:43

why sifu angry ya? sorry, did Sun say something wrong? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:43

sun wrote:Ok lar Bern, since Anita Mui already in heaven, I help support lor [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dealed [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:44

bernardlcn wrote:
maxims wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Max sifu ... what is ur short term goal now? ... unlimited supply of pullman massage? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

unlimited supply of 'leng lui' isit ? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:45

sun wrote:why sifu angry ya? sorry, did Sun say something wrong? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

maybe Sifu gik sim ... i'm not ambitious enuf ... huhu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:47

bernardlcn wrote:
sun wrote:why sifu angry ya? sorry, did Sun say something wrong? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

maybe Sifu gik sim ... i'm not ambitious enuf ... huhu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ya,thats the problem............You should buy one guitar for sifu ma..........you dont know his heart...really a bad apprentice.
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:49

Unlimited supply of what money can buy ma. Giggle

Sun I am not angry, but wondering how u rough voice sound ma. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:51

weslyku wrote:
bernardlcn wrote:

ya,thats the problem............You should buy one guitar for sifu ma..........you dont know his heart...really a bad apprentice.

sifu will already have a wide range of high end collection guitar if he's into this [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ... mine one is like peanut [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:52

maxims wrote:Unlimited supply of what money can buy ma. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sun I am not angry, but wondering how u rough voice sound ma. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cikgu Sun tolong record ur voice and post it here for vocal audition [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:53

bernardlcn wrote:

hahah.. maybe, why not your aim is Merch or BMW, instead is the guitar....
maybe Bern already very rich lar, so looking for personal fullfilment lor, e.g. the priceless guitar [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:55

maxims wrote:Unlimited supply of what money can buy ma. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sun I am not angry, but wondering how u rough voice sound ma. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

no sweet voice... sound like guy lor... haiz... but I am not a guy lar, I gave birth to a baby gal wor [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Mon 13 Jun 2011, 00:05

sun wrote:
bernardlcn wrote:

hahah.. maybe, why not your aim is Merch or BMW, instead is the guitar....
maybe Bern already very rich lar, so looking for personal fullfilment lor, e.g. the priceless guitar [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

no .. i'm not rich ... but it's just that i think it's reachable goal in short term ... haha [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Mon 13 Jun 2011, 00:11

Bern, passion is priceless [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Mon 13 Jun 2011, 00:12

I see too many ppl work like dead ppl, work like hell and no life....

Bern, you have a life, passion is everything.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Mon 13 Jun 2011, 00:14

bernardlcn wrote:

Cikgu Sun tolong record ur voice and post it here for vocal audition [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

OMG! ask me to expose something I think is my flaw/weakness? huhuhuhu... i feel like crying... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Mon 13 Jun 2011, 00:16

hey all... I gtg sleep, good night and see you again tomorrow [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next