Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Astino records 153% jump in Q2 net profit

Go down

Astino records 153% jump in Q2 net profit Empty Astino records 153% jump in Q2 net profit

Post by Cals Sun 31 Mar 2013, 06:26

Astino records 153% jump in Q2 net profit
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Shalini Kumar of theedgemalaysia.com
Friday, 29 March 2013 18:28

A + / A - / Reset
KUALA LUMPUR (Mar 29): ASTINO BHD [] recorded a 153% jump in its net profit for the second quarter ended Jan 31 to RM9.3 million, over the RM3.7 million posted in the previous corresponding quarter.

Its quarterly revenue came in at RM143.4 million, a significant increase from RM102.2 million it recorded previously.

In the notes accompanying its financial statements, the group said the revenue was “due to the increase in both the local and overseas demand of the group’s products.”

For its half yearly results, Astino saw a net profit of RM16.6 million, about 81% higher than RM9.2 million that was brought in at the same time last year.

Its revenue was RM263.3 million, versus RM206.2 million.

Looking forward, the group said it will continue to explore the possibility of producing new metal building materials products, to penetrate into new markets and provide better service to customers.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down