Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenanga maintains outperform on Kossan, raises TP to RM4.23

Go down

Kenanga maintains outperform on Kossan, raises TP to RM4.23 Empty Kenanga maintains outperform on Kossan, raises TP to RM4.23

Post by Cals Mon 08 Apr 2013, 10:47

Kenanga maintains outperform on Kossan, raises TP to RM4.23
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Fatin Rasyiqah Mustaza of theedgemalaysia.com
Monday, 08 April 2013 10:41

A + / A - / Reset
KUALA LUMPUR (April 8): Kenanga Research has maintained its ‘outperform’ call on Kossan Rubber Industries at RM3.73 with a higher target price of RM4.23 (from RM3.64) and said the company's shares had surpassed its peers which rose an average 5%.

“We believe Kossan will be further re-rated, fuelled by the positive news flows from its maiden foray into Indonesia to expand its technical rubber products (TRP) division there also its gloves expansion following its new land acquisition,” said the research house in a note Monday.

“We understand that Kossan plans to build two new plants targeting nitrile gloves which are expected to boost capacity by an additional 2.2 billion to 2.4 billion pieces of gloves or 16% bringing total installed capacity to 17.2 billion pieces,” it added.

For the automotive industry, Kossan’s TRP division has experience in producing parts, including anti-vibration application in the forms of mounting bushes and hangers.

According to the research house, new cases of bird flu virus traced in China could further underpin the importance of hygiene and thus potentially increase the demand for examination rubber gloves, which would augur well for Kossan.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down