Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spot News Ken Holdings, with RM2b order book, sees better performance

Go down

Spot News Ken Holdings, with RM2b order book, sees better performance Empty Spot News Ken Holdings, with RM2b order book, sees better performance

Post by Cals Thu 18 Apr 2013, 14:43

Spot News Ken Holdings, with RM2b order book, sees better performance
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Charlotte Chong of theedgemalaysia.com
Thursday, 18 April 2013 12:32

A + / A - / Reset
KUALA LUMPUR (APRIL 18): KEN HOLDINGS BHD [], which said it has a total order book value of RM 2 billion, is planning to launch the phase 5 of Rimba township, Johor Bahru project and Genting Highland project by the end of this year.

The phase 5 of the Ken Rimba condominium 1 comprises 240 units. It is built to achieve high green rating with affordable price.

Its Johor Bahru project sits on 22.8 acres land, with a gross development value of RM1.2 billion.

"We are aiming to build more sustainable houses in the future," said Datuk Kenny B.K. Tan after the company 29th AGM today.

"We think that we can perform better this year compared to last year," added Tan.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down