Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tambun Indah 1Q profit rises 28% to RM11.73 million

Go down

Tambun Indah 1Q profit rises 28% to RM11.73 million Empty Tambun Indah 1Q profit rises 28% to RM11.73 million

Post by Cals Wed 24 Apr 2013, 18:09

Tambun Indah 1Q profit rises 28% to RM11.73 million
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Chong Jin Hun of theedgemalaysia.com
Wednesday, 24 April 2013 17:50

A + / A - / Reset
KUALA LUMPUR (April 24): Tambun Indah Land Bhd reported a 28% rise in first quarter profit from a year earlier as the property developer raked in higher real estate sales.

In a statement to the bourse today,Tambun Indah said net profit came to RM11.73 million in the quarter ended March 31, 2013 versus RM9.16 million previously. Revenue rose 19% to RM78.32 million from RM65.99 million.

"The group's CONSTRUCTION [] and project management segment returned lower revenue in the current quarter as compared to previous corresponding quarter.

"The reduced revenue was mainly due to certain construction contracts being substantially completed in the current quarter," Tambun Indah said.

As at March 31 this year, the group said it recorded an average take up rate of 70.9% on its ongoing projects while unbilled sales came to RM425 million.

These should contribute to the company's earnings for the next two to three years, it said.

"Based on the foregoing and subject to successful implementation of the projects, the group expects to achieve favourable performance in the current financial year," Tambun Indah said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down