Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no more kaki to chat lo....if forum quiet i will leave here liao..

5 posters

Go down

no more kaki to chat lo....if forum quiet i will leave here liao.. Empty no more kaki to chat lo....if forum quiet i will leave here liao..

Post by Guest Wed 22 Jun 2011, 08:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

no more kaki to chat lo....if forum quiet i will leave here liao.. Empty Re: no more kaki to chat lo....if forum quiet i will leave here liao..

Post by WinningHeart Wed 22 Jun 2011, 08:45

without 8888 will be even more quiet [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

no more kaki to chat lo....if forum quiet i will leave here liao.. Empty Re: no more kaki to chat lo....if forum quiet i will leave here liao..

Post by Guest Wed 22 Jun 2011, 08:46

bernardlcn wrote:without 8888 will be even more quiet [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

without me u guys take care lo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Wed 22 Jun 2011, 10:07

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Wed 22 Jun 2011, 10:15

please no lah Max....
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Wed 22 Jun 2011, 10:19

maxims wrote:
bernardlcn wrote:without 8888 will be even more quiet [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

without me u guys take care lo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

huhu ... dun scare us [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Jun 2011, 10:20

ejam77 wrote:please no lah Max....

bernardlcn wrote:
maxims wrote:

no kaki i really go oh..no fun ma

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Wed 22 Jun 2011, 11:12

maxims wrote:
ejam77 wrote:please no lah Max....

bernardlcn wrote:
maxims wrote:

no kaki i really go oh..no fun ma

u got many kaki tangan here wor .. Sun, HLK, Double D, ejam, 8888, Budgee me etcs [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 8888 Wed 22 Jun 2011, 13:20

sifu r... give me some time lah, still many kaki here mah...
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2011-01-31
Comments : Failure is just a stepping stone towards success as long as we learn from the mistake and never do it again.
Profit & Loss Winning!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Wed 22 Jun 2011, 13:22

dont take too long, sekali tomorrow is the end of the world how? not even have chance to say good bye [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Wed 22 Jun 2011, 13:22

8888 wrote:sifu r... give me some time lah, still many kaki here mah...

sifu misses u d most ... d prize bull ?
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Jun 2011, 13:25

8888 wrote:sifu r... give me some time lah, still many kaki here mah...

if u still main main..the admin rm500 u also miss liao [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down