Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petra Energy may get more jobs

Go down

Petra Energy may get more jobs Empty Petra Energy may get more jobs

Post by Cals Tue 14 May 2013, 12:05

Petra Energy may get more jobs
Business & Markets 2013
Written by RHB Research
Tuesday, 14 May 2013 10:09

A + / A - / Reset
PETRA ENERGY BHD []
(May 13, RM2.17)
Maintain neutral at RM2.07 with a target price of RM2.17: While the value of the three-year contract was not stated in the announcement, we understand from management that it is worth about RM40 million. The contract win will only affect our revenue forecasts by less than 2%.

We believe that Petra Energy is also a strong contender for jobs from the Pan Malaysia hook-up and commissioning (HUC) project, apart from DAYANG ENTERPRISE HOLDINGS BHD [] (“buy”; fair value: RM5.00). Based on our new order win assumption of RM2 billion versus RM1.2 billion previously, this may translate into an annual order book replenishment of RM400 million, compared with our previous forecast of RM240 million.

In line with our assumption of higher orders, we raise our 2013 financial year (FY13) and FY14 revenue forecasts by 11.1% and 20.3%. This lifts our net profit forecasts by 25.5% for FY13 and 41.8% for FY14.

We retain our view that the company’s prospects in FY13 are benign. As we raise our FY14 earnings forecast, we now value the stock at RM2.17, pegged to 15 times FY14 earnings per share (EPS), and include a discounted cash flow valuation of Petra Energy’s marginal oilfield at 23 sen. The stock is currently trading at 16 times FY14 EPS, which is slightly above the sector average of 14.6 times FY14 EPS. Maintain “neutral”, as we find the stock’s current valuation unattractive. — RHB Research, May 12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down