Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dutch Lady Malaysia completes expansion plan

Go down

Dutch Lady Malaysia completes expansion plan Empty Dutch Lady Malaysia completes expansion plan

Post by Cals Tue 11 Jun 2013, 16:59

Dutch Lady Malaysia completes expansion plan
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Bernama
Tuesday, 11 June 2013 16:12

A + / A - / Reset
KUALA LUMPUR (June 11): DUTCH LADY MILK INDUSTRIES BHD [], which increased its capital expenditure to RM20 million this year, has completed its expansion plan within its four-hectare factory premises recently.

In a statement today, managing director, Rahul Colaco, said the installation of new packaging machines will help meet the increasing demand for the dairy products, raise efficiency besides coping with future growth as well.

"The new facility is able to produce 24,000 ultra-high temperature packs per hour," he said.

He said production will be increased by as much as 50 per cent, catering to both local and export orders, as well as to help fulfill the requirements of the national 1Malaysia School Milk Programme.

Dutch Lady Malaysia has been entrusted to spread the goodness and nutritional benefits of milk to over 230,000 primary school children in 769 schools in Kelantan and Terengganu.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down