Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybank targets 60,000 customers for its ASPIRE service

Go down

Maybank targets 60,000 customers for its ASPIRE service Empty Maybank targets 60,000 customers for its ASPIRE service

Post by Cals Wed 12 Jun 2013, 14:52

Published: Wednesday June 12, 2013 MYT 2:42:00 PM

Maybank targets 60,000 customers for its ASPIRE service

KUALA LUMPUR: Malayan Banking Bhd (Maybank) is targeting a minimum 60,000 customers, from its existing base of 300,000 affluent customers, to sign up for its latest service, Maybank ASPIRE, by early 2015.

Maybank ASPIRE is a new branded segment designed to cater to affluent customers through a comprehensive suite of financial solutions.

Its deputy president and head of community financial services Datuk Lim Hong Tat said the new service was aimed at filling existing gaps by providing a differentiated banking experience focused on the main value propositions.

"There are four main value propositions; personal, secure, maximise and empower.

"Through these four propositions, we aim to provide ASPIRE customers with services that fulfill their basic banking needs," he told a press conference after launching Maybank ASPIRE here.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down