Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMC on track to list malakoff by first half next year

Go down

MMC on track to list malakoff by first half next year Empty MMC on track to list malakoff by first half next year

Post by Cals Thu 13 Jun 2013, 22:20

MMC on track to list malakoff by first half next year
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Bernama   
Thursday, 13 June 2013 19:17

KUALA LUMPUR (June 13): MMC CORPORATION BHD [] is on track to list its unit, Malakoff Corporation Bhd, on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Bhd by the first half of next year.

Group Managing Director Datuk Hasni Harun said the company will make an announcement in September on the listing status in order to comply with the regulatory requirements of the Securities Commission.

"Then, we will look for five cornerstone investors to take part in our initial public offering (IPO), three local and two foreign investors," he told reporters on the sidelines of Invest Malaysia 2013 conference here today.

MMC Corp has decided to defer implementation of its proposed listing last month due to the potential positive outcome of certain growth opportunities currently being pursued by Malakoff.

Asked on market talk that former TENAGA NASIONAL BHD [] Chief Datuk Seri Che Khalib Mohamad Noh will take over his position, Hasni said: "I don't know. My contract will expire by end of June. Just wait for proper announcement to take
place."

Che Khalib is currently DRB-HICOM BHD [] Chief Operating Officer in charge of finance, strategy and planning. -- BERNAMA
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down