Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MISC set to spend US$500m on expansion

3 posters

Go down

MISC set to spend US$500m on expansion Empty MISC set to spend US$500m on expansion

Post by JF Fri 14 Jun 2013, 11:03

Kuala Lumpur: Malaysian shipowner MISC has allocated US$500m for capital expenditure this year, part of which will be spend on its offshore business, an FPSO facility operating in the Cendor oil field off Peninsular Malaysia and new vessels for its petroleum division.

"What we have talked about doing in 2012, we will continue in 2013 as well. We are going to streamline our business portfolios, introduce robustness in our income structure and we can also invest in projects that are very safe," said Yee Yang Chien, MISC's corporate planning and development vice-president.

Yee is confident about the group’s earning ability, and said the group’s profit will improve with the company no longer suffer losses from the liner business which it recently exited. However, he said the shipping industry in general is in for challenging time next year and in 2015 as large vessel deliveries come into the market, possibly leading to a softening in spot market rates for the segments. [14/06/13]
JF
JF

Male Join date : 2011-10-07
Job/Hobbies : $$
Profit & Loss $$

Back to top Go down

MISC set to spend US$500m on expansion Empty Re: MISC set to spend US$500m on expansion

Post by Cals Fri 14 Jun 2013, 12:30

+1 this is now BC hot stock in focus , shall see more of this company
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

MISC set to spend US$500m on expansion Empty Re: MISC set to spend US$500m on expansion

Post by peanut Fri 14 Jun 2013, 12:32

Cals wrote:+1 this is now BC hot stock in focus , shall see more of this company
more to come from the call warrant ...is it?Innocent
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Fri 14 Jun 2013, 12:41

peanut wrote:
Cals wrote:+1 this is now BC hot stock in focus , shall see more of this company

Yes, our focus on MISC-CQ 

if there is any other in good premium range is also good buy
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Fri 14 Jun 2013, 13:06

Cals wrote:
peanut wrote:

Yes, our focus on MISC-CQ 

if there is any other in good premium range is also good buy
roger Evil
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down