Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Stock Kulim rises 2%, co to raise stake in NBPOL

Go down

Hot Stock Kulim rises 2%, co to raise stake in NBPOL Empty Hot Stock Kulim rises 2%, co to raise stake in NBPOL

Post by Cals Thu 20 Jun 2013, 17:17

Hot Stock Kulim rises 2%, co to raise stake in NBPOL
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Chong Jin Hun of theedgemalaysia.com
Thursday, 20 June 2013 15:14

KUALA LUMPUR (June 20): KULIM (M) BHD [] rose as much as 2.3% when trading resumed on news that the firm plans to raise its stake in 48.97%-owned associate New Britain Palm Oil Ltd (NBPOL) to a controlling level.

At 2.46pm, Kulim was traded at RM3.54 with 49,400 shares done. The stock had earlier risen as much as eight sen to RM3.58.

Trading of the stock was suspended between 9am and 12.30pm today to facilitate the announcement on Kulim’s plan to buy more shares in NBPOL.

Kulim told Bursa Malaysia today it plans to acquire up to another 20% in NBPOL to raise its stake to 68.97% in the latter. NBPOL runs oil palm PLANTATION []s in Papua New Guinea and is listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down