Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update Salcon bids for RM1.8b worth of water jobs, eyes Langat 2

Go down

Update Salcon bids for RM1.8b worth of water jobs, eyes Langat 2 Empty Update Salcon bids for RM1.8b worth of water jobs, eyes Langat 2

Post by Cals Thu 20 Jun 2013, 17:38

Update Salcon bids for RM1.8b worth of water jobs, eyes Langat 2
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Mahida Fuad of theedgemalaysia.com
Thursday, 20 June 2013 16:55

SUBANG JAYA (June 20): SALCON BHD [] has submitted bids for RM1.8 billion worth of water-based contracts so far this year.

Executive director Datuk Eddy Leong Kok Wah said following the slow pace of water contracts last year, Salcon is optimistic of doing better this year.

"We have tendered for about RM1.8 billion worth of contracts in the water and waste-water segment so far.

"For the first four months of this year, we have already won a total of RM216 million contracts in the water and waste-water division, and we are very optimistic in our principle activity," Leong told reporters after the group's annual general meeting here today.

According to Leong, Salcon which has tendered for the Langat 2 contract in Selangor, is also eyeing jobs in Sabah and Johor.

On Salcon's property division, he said the firm has two property development projects, one each in Selayang, Selangor and Johor Bahru respectively.

"Being involved in property development does not mean we are not interested in our water business. Venturing into property is another means of enhancing our revenue," said Leong.

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down