Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ingress shares to be suspended June 27

Go down

Ingress shares to be suspended June 27 Empty Ingress shares to be suspended June 27

Post by Cals Thu 20 Jun 2013, 22:36

Ingress shares to be suspended June 27
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Kamarul Anwar of theedgemalaysia.com
Thursday, 20 June 2013 19:41

KUALA LUMPUR (June 20): Ingress Corp Bhd shares will be suspended from trading next Thursday (June 27), or five market days from today, after its chairman and group executive adviser has taken hold of more than 90% of the company’s shares.

In a filing with Bursa Malaysia, Ingress said that Datuk Rameli bin Musa And Datuk Dr Ab Wahab bin Ismail, the company’s chairman and founder respectively, have received 61.22% of the company shares in their effort to take it private.

“Accordingly, based on valid acceptances, the joint offerors collectively hold 76,832,844 Ingress shares, representing 91.03% of Ingress shares,” the company said in the filing.

As the joint offerors have now collectively held more than 90% of Ingress shares, trading of Ingress shares will be suspended upon five market days from the filing, according to Bursa Malaysia’s Main Market listing requirements.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down