Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Stock Salcon share, warrants surge on big Johor project

Go down

Hot Stock Salcon share, warrants surge on big Johor project Empty Hot Stock Salcon share, warrants surge on big Johor project

Post by Cals Fri 21 Jun 2013, 15:44

Hot Stock Salcon share, warrants surge on big Johor project
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Kamarul Anwar of theedgemalaysia.com
Friday, 21 June 2013 15:34

KUALA LUMPUR (June 21): Investors chased SALCON BHD [] shares and warrants today following reports that the water and waste water engineering company-turned-property developer was tying up with a property heavyweight to develop a RM1.2 billion mixed commercial project in Johor.

At 3:15 pm, Salcon shares were traded 5.5 sen or 9.65% higher at 62.5 sen with 9.396 million shares transacted. The stock went up to a high of 63 sen today.

At the same time, the company warrants surged by 5.5 sen or 50% to 16.5 sen. The warrants had a trading volume of 3.16 million.

Yesterday, Salcon executive director Datuk Leong Kok Wah told reporters that the company will soon develop a RM1.2 billion mixed commercial project in Johor with Eco-World Development Sdn Bhd.

The latter company has S P Setia Bhd’s Tan Sri Liew Kee Sin and his son sitting on the board.

The project in Johor, known as JB Festival Mall and Serviced Apartments, is majority-owned by Salcon.

Leong also said the company is still in the water engineering business. The company has submitted bids for RM1.8 billion worth of water-based contracts so far this year
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down