Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britain's FTSE heads for first weekly gain since mid-May

Go down

Britain's FTSE heads for first weekly gain since mid-May Empty Britain's FTSE heads for first weekly gain since mid-May

Post by Cals Fri 28 Jun 2013, 15:51

Britain's FTSE heads for first weekly gain since mid-May
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Reuters
Friday, 28 June 2013 15:16

LONDON (June 28): Britain's top share index edged higher early on Friday, consolidating what is set to be its first week of gains since mid-May, and with consumer staple stocks lifted by an upbeat note from Goldman Sachs.

The FTSE 100 was up 19.99 points, or 0.3 percent, at 6,263.39 points by 0706 GMT, taking its gains for the week so far to 2.5 percent.

Unilever added 1 percent, while Diageo gained 0.5 percent after Goldman Sachs added the two companies to its Conviction List, saying the recent market pullback had created "a rare and attractive opportunity to buy structural winners whose fundamentals remain intact". - Reuters
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down