Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petronas Carigali sets up subsidiary for production activities

Go down

Petronas Carigali sets up subsidiary for production activities Empty Petronas Carigali sets up subsidiary for production activities

Post by Cals Mon 01 Jul 2013, 12:17

Petronas Carigali sets up subsidiary for production activities
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Bernama
Monday, 01 July 2013 11:32

KUALA LUMPUR (July 1): Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd has incorporated a new wholly-owned subsidiary, Vestigo Petroleum Sdn Bhd, to focus on development and production activities at home and abroad.

Vestigo aims to optimise production from clusters of small, marginal and mature fields through operational, technical and cost effective methods while Petronas Carigali will continue to explore and develop larger technically complex fields.

President Datuk Mohd Anuar Taib said Vestigo would enable Petronas to pursue additional growth areas such as small, marginal and mature fields through strategic partnerships with other industry players.

He said the services offered by Vestigo would be complementary to what Petronas Carigali provided in the industry as the former's objective was to build niche technical and executional capabilities in the development and production of small and marginal fields. -- BERNAMA

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down