Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CIMB Research starts coverage on Ta Ann as Trading Buy, target price RM4.67

Go down

CIMB Research starts coverage on Ta Ann as Trading Buy, target price RM4.67 Empty CIMB Research starts coverage on Ta Ann as Trading Buy, target price RM4.67

Post by Cals Tue 16 Jul 2013, 10:16

CIMB Research starts coverage on Ta Ann as Trading Buy, target price RM4.67
Business & Markets 2013
Written by theedgemalaysia.com
Tuesday, 16 July 2013 09:22

KUALA LUMPUR (July 16): CIMB Research has started coverage on TA ANN HOLDINGS BHD [] at RM3.95 with a Trading Buy rating and target price RM4.67, and said the company started off as a timber company but has since diversified into oil palm.

In a note Tuesday, the research house said while oil palm was currently the largest profit contributor, one should not overlook the potential of Ta Ann’s timber business which could see stronger earnings as CIMB Research expects timber prices to head higher.

“We begin coverage on the stock with a Trading Buy call and a target price of RM4.67, based on an SOP valuation.

“The stock is not an Outperform as we expect it to be rerated only in the short term, driven by rising timber prices. Rerating catalysts could come in the form of stronger timber earnings in the coming quarters,” it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down