Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RHB Research maintains Buy on Tambun Indah, fair value RM1.71

Go down

RHB Research maintains Buy on Tambun Indah, fair value RM1.71 Empty RHB Research maintains Buy on Tambun Indah, fair value RM1.71

Post by Cals Mon 22 Jul 2013, 11:04

RHB Research maintains Buy on Tambun Indah, fair value RM1.71
Business & Markets 2013
Written by theedgemalaysia.com
Monday, 22 July 2013 10:38

KUALA LUMPUR (July 22): RHB Research has maintained Buy on Tambun Indah Land Bhd (TILB) at RM1.43 with a fair value of RM1.71 and said with its confidence on TILB reinforced, the research house was raising its FY13 sales forecast to RM500 million.
In a note Monday, the research house said it believed TILB’s share price could see an upside from the increase in news flow of investments into mainland Penang, eg a US-based medical devices manufacturer’s plans to set up a plant at Batu Kawan Industrial Park and IJMLD’s recent acquisition of 70 acres of land in Jawi.
RHB Research said TILB remained its top pick.
“It is the best proxy for mainland Penang property theme, that is well-supported by strong earnings fundamentals.
“Valuations are still undemanding at 6.7x FY14F P/E. We re-iterate our Buy recommendation, with an unchanged fair value of RM1.71, based on a 20% discount to RNAV,” it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down