Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i wanna get a good susan yap

+2
phoenix777
W
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

i wanna get a good susan yap - Page 3 Empty Re: i wanna get a good susan yap

Post by W Tue 28 Jun 2011, 12:30

bernardlcn wrote:
weslyku wrote:
bernardlcn wrote:
weslyku wrote:
maxims wrote:yesterday i am bad mood and drunk..so whatever i said is bullshhiiiitttt

diu lo..i am talking seriously with you ma........ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bro wesly ... yesterday u cit chor with drunken master ada kena belasah kah? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

haha,yalo..me damn pity de..kena belas kaw kaw...u smart ma,dont even appear even u log in jor.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yesterday i only login at 2am i think after back from hospital ... that time all kung fu panda show finished jor [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hehe,green lantern still displaying ma... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Tue 28 Jun 2011, 12:51

sun wrote:oh between, studies show that men/women who not enough 'love' will tend to be very moody one, i have some in my office [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
yaaa lorrr....i think Max really need girl that can keep company him everyday!..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
come on Max.....find someone that love u......not girl that u love most!.....
after that ur life will be 'ceria'.......\(just my idea).....
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Tue 28 Jun 2011, 13:21

ejam77 wrote:
sun wrote:oh between, studies show that men/women who not enough 'love' will tend to be very moody one, i have some in my office [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
yaaa lorrr....i think Max really need girl that can keep company him everyday!..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

agree agree, being loved is happier than love a person, in fact, very suffer if you love him/her more than he/she loves you. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Tue 28 Jun 2011, 13:29

sun wrote:
ejam77 wrote:

agree agree, being loved is happier than love a person, in fact, very suffer if you love him/her more than he/she loves you. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wah good advice coming fr 2 "veteran" ... Smiley
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Tue 28 Jun 2011, 13:32

hlk wrote:
sun wrote:
ejam77 wrote:

wah good advice coming fr 2 "veteran" ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
veteran?....aiyo......
my mum told me before i get married! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by ejam77 on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 13:35; edited 1 time in total
ejam77
ejam77

Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Tue 28 Jun 2011, 13:33

ejam77 wrote:
hlk wrote:
sun wrote:
ejam77 wrote:

wah good advice coming fr 2 "veteran" ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
veteran?....aiyo......
my mun told me before i get married! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

then ur mom is d veteran loh ... Clap
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Tue 28 Jun 2011, 13:37

hlk wrote:
ejam77 wrote:
hlk wrote:
sun wrote:
ejam77 wrote:

veteran?....aiyo......
my mun told me before i get married! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

then ur mom is d veteran loh ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ofcourse la hlk....... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ...anyway she's so sick right now......
ejam77
ejam77

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jun 2011, 13:39

ejam77 wrote:
hlk wrote:
ejam77 wrote:
hlk wrote:
sun wrote:

veteran?....aiyo......

then ur mom is d veteran loh ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ofcourse la hlk....... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ...anyway she's so sick right now......

sorry to hear your mom case...but ejam u got to prepare mentally that u will lose her one day [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Tue 28 Jun 2011, 13:47

maxims wrote:
ejam77 wrote:
hlk wrote:
ejam77 wrote:
hlk wrote:

veteran?....aiyo......

sorry to hear your mom case...but ejam u got to prepare mentally that u will lose her one day [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
yeah! Max thanks for remind me....in my side/thinking......
"everytime go to see her i'll be crying for the sickness that she carry".......from very cheerful n healthy woman now turn to........only skin n bone left ...huhuhuhuhuh.....if if if god want to take her away......nvm....for relieve her from the pain....( [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ).......malay said 'reda/rela'....
ejam77
ejam77

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jun 2011, 13:48

ejam77 wrote:
maxims wrote:
ejam77 wrote:
hlk wrote:
ejam77 wrote:
veteran?....aiyo......

yeah! Max thanks for remind me....in my side/thinking......
"everytime go to see her i'll be crying for the sickness that she carry".......from very cheerful n healthy woman now turn to........only skin n bone left ...huhuhuhuhuh.....if if if god want to take her away......nvm....for relieve her from the pain....( [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ).......malay said 'reda/rela'....

better she go earlier...then u all relief

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Tue 28 Jun 2011, 14:39

yaaa......pity her.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ejam77
ejam77

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3